first day of school

The First Day Of School In The Perspective Of A Student

That means summer vacation is over. I will miss the fun times that I had during that time.

914
https://www.maxpixel.net/Teenager-School-Girl-Student-Back-To-School-7377925

It is the first day of school. Oh, no! That means summer vacation is over. I will miss the fun times that I had during that time. My parents took me out to a new place that I have never been to before. I hung out with my friends and those hangouts were fun. We did not need to talk about school at all during that time. I am very upset that I do not have a lot of fun time anymore.

I have to do homework and assessments again. I have to wake up early again. I have to face classmates that I do not like. At least I will see my friends and classmates again. I am nervous about meeting my new teacher. Will he or she will be nice like my teacher from last year? I like the teacher that I had last year. I am sad that I will not have my previous teacher as my teacher this year. Having a new teacher means that there will be new rules and expectations.

The new school year also means that it is a new grade. It will be harder than the previous grade. I am also aware that some friends and classmates will change in the new grade. I might lose my friends and make new friends. I hope that I get to keep the friends that I am with so far.

Despite how I feel, I still know that there is hope. Last year, I was nervous about the new school year. Later on, I was able to adjust to the new school year. If I adjusted to the last school year, then I will be able to do so again this school year. I hope that all will be well in the new school year.