14 'Mean Girls' Reactions That Sum Up the First Day of School

It was so NOT fetch.

43

After a nice, long, relaxing summer full of the sun and laziness, it is finally time to get back to school and crack open those books once again. Walking into class might be really intimidating, since there are a lot of new faces. But you still are eager to get to know as many people as possible.

I'm sure it will feel weird to write again (is this really what my handwriting looked like last year?), and reading might seem like the most tedious thing in the entire world. All in all, you are just not ready for that first question that the professor calls on you to answer.

It feels like you are the only one in this classroom. Doesn't the professor care what anyone else has to say?

Finally, the first class is over.

It's time for lunch, and you cannot wait to eat with your friends and catch up on how everyone's first day is going so far.

You see your classmate coming over to ask you a question about the lecture you just came from.

At the table over, you can hear girls talking about how they need to get ahead and start studying from the get-go.

It's time for class again, but first you have to make plans with the girls about something fun to do after classes are finally over for the day.

Heading back to another class, you feel like you might cry.

Within the first five minutes of class, a lost freshman finds herself in the wrong classroom.

In this class, the Professor says that homework over the weekend will never be assigned.

You're feeling ambitious, and decide to participate in the class and share your opinions.

Although you're trying to contribute, the classmate next to you keeps refuting your argument.

Finally classes are over, and you're free to go back to your dorm and hangout with your friends.

From Your Site Articles