Your First Date, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This Is How That First Date Will Probably Turn Out, According To Your Zodiac Sign

The stars aligned, but some of you did not.

127

If you're into astrology, you've probably noticed that experiences are different for all of the signs — first dates included. Some fall through and some don't, some are fun and some are not, some end up in a relationship after the date and others were never meant to be more. Here's what your first date will probably look like based on the characteristics of your zodiac sign.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

Y’all went to play mini-golf. You weren’t too competitive and had several giggles. You guys shared a sense of humor and had a connection. You were almost inseparable after that night.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

The two of you went to the zoo. Not only were the animals adorable, but so were you two. The two of you were basically made for each other. It went amazing and you continued to see each other after that.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

You picked the restaurant. You have everything planned out. You were pretty bossy the entire date. It didn’t go well and you never saw each other after that.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

The two of you had fun. You went to a painting class. It was fun and your paintings didn’t turn out too bad; however, there was not much of a bond.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

The fair was in town and what better first date? The two of you went from spinning in circles to sitting close and having a kiss on the ferris wheel. It went amazing and you continued to see each other.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

You visited an art museum. It was probably the worst date possible. You weren’t interested at all. You ignored them after the date and never went out again.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Y’all grabbed ice cream one afternoon. The date wasn’t too long, but there was a connection. You two continued to see each other after this afternoon and eventually began a relationship.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

The basic movie date. You picked the scariest movie, so you could be held close. The two of you shared a coke and popcorn and snuck a kiss or two. You saw each other a few more times, but it didn’t work out.

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Y’all went bowling. Neither of you were that good, but you had a lot of fun. You had several laughs and giggles. The date was fun, but the two of you didn’t have a connection. You decided to be friends after the date.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

A small town band was in town, so you went to listen. They played a few good songs and of course, the two of you danced along. The date went amazing and you even started a relationship.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Y’all had Sunday brunch. The two of you did not click at all. You had hardly anything in common. The date ended soon and y’all never talked again.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

You two went to an escape room. You guys struggled to find clues and argued while doing so. You ended up not escaping and ended the date afterwards. You never spoke after the date.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.