Your First Love Will Always Be Unforgettable But You May Be Given A Second Chance To Find Love Again

Regardless of whether you are able to forget your first love or not, that shouldn't be an excuse behind not accepting love in your life again.

15

Imagine falling madly, zealously, and fiercely head over heels in love with someone. Now, imagine that you won't be able to attain your first love. Reasons could possibly be the case of unrequited love or the fact that you have fallen in love with a person who is already married with kids. Love is not a crime nor a mistake. It is an irresistible, passionate, and natural feeling that is quite different from platonic love. In fact, the Triangular Theory of Love established by psychologist Robert Sternberg dictates that the 3 pillars of love are intimacy, passion, and decision/commitment.

Unrequited love or one-sided love is a major heartache because not everyone can forget their first love. The search for love has never been that simple because it does take an extravagantly long route just to find someone who is compatible, understanding, and most importantly worthy of your genuine love. Moreover, there are plenty of people who still haven't been able to move on in life after experiencing unrequited love and not winning the man/woman of their dreams.

This is unhealthy and not an effective way to live life fully. Regardless of whether or not you are able to forget your first love, that shouldn't be an excuse behind not accepting love in your life again. Almost everyone is more than likely to receive a second chance to find love or to rekindle the lost romance with their exes.

In other words, a rekindled romance can spark countless of illuminating desires that you may have kept reticent the whole time. Experiencing unrequited love could prove to be a life-changing lesson in which you can get to know yourself much better than before. Besides, you will become more aware of the various phases of love until you finally meet up with your Mr. or Mrs. Right! You might as well fall in love more than once.