Finals Week As Told by Buddy the Elf

Finals Week As Told by Buddy the Elf

Does Someone Need a Hug?

144
Finals Week As Told by Buddy the Elf
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/12/01/636477006896879701-1298730571_Screen%20Shot%202017-11-30%20at%2011.50.54%20PM.png

It’s the end of Thanksgiving break and you know what that means… finals are just around the corner. For the next few weeks, we will too busy be hitting the books in club lib and calculating the grades we need to pass our courses that we won’t be able to start enjoying the holidays. So to get us all in the holiday spirit, here is finals week as told by our favorite holiday elf:

You realize that you have two weeks to bring your grades up and you’re trying to get extra credit from your professors like…..

When you finally start studying the material and realize you have learned nothing all semester

When your professor says this “won’t be on the final”

But then it shows up anyways

Finals week means there is no time for grocery shopping or real food so you just combine everything in your pantry

Nothing like ramen noodles, gravy, and crackers amirite?!

Your To-Do List Becomes out of control

Due tomorrow? More like do tomorrow....

You don’t have time to sleep

So Caffeine becomes your best friend

You pretend not to be phased by all the stress

But in reality you’re just like….

But in the end it’s all going to be ok because the holidays are coming up

Well folks, there you have it.... finals week as told by Buddy the Elf! Don't forget to smile, because smiling is everyone's favorite and most certainly don't become a south pole elf. Happy studying!