Finals Week Told By The Cast Of "Friends"

It is happening, the most dreaded week of the year: finals week.

That feeling when you get back from Thanksgiving break and remember the four tests and three projects all due in one week. Prayers are accepted and appreciated. 

When the breakdown finally happens during your thirteen hour study session. 

When you really are trying to study and people are being a lot too loud. 

When your professor does a "review" and you forgot half the things you learned. 

When that little voice inside tells you that you can rock these tests and it really lifts your spirits! Positivity is power!

When you are trying to remind yourself, and others, that all the work you are putting in will count for something some day.

When you finally turn in your exam and you can go home and sleep for twenty four hours straight.

This is just a reminder that this week will not last forever, even if it seems like it!