What Your Favorite FSU Fraternity Says About You

You might as well be considered a brother.

611
msecnd.net

You're a groupie. There I said it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Yes, you have a favorite fraternity and you're on every date function and you probably already know all of the new members' names by October. You spend most of your time at the house whether you're partying, being their honorary house mom, eating, etc. Whichever it may be, your favorite fraternity says a lot about you.

Kappa Alpha Order aka KA

You probably like to spend your nights at Ken's and listening to country music. You like to have an excuse to drink at any hour of the day or for any occasion. Building a fort at nine in the morning? You'll drink to that. You like guys with trucks and you would probably kill someone to wear a giant hoop skirt on formal.

Theta Chi

You aren't surprised when your entire Snapchat feed on every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday is a video of Standard completely empty with the caption "early derd gets the worm" and you can't think of anything better than day drinking with the boys for Desperado.

Pi Kappa Phi aka Pi Kapp

You sometimes wish that finding toilet paper in the bathroom by the laundry room was as easy as finding out the door code (you know it no matter how many times it's been changed). You're an early riser for noon games because mimosas on the deck are just so tempting.

Delta Tau Delta aka Delt

You are a fan of the kings of Copeland. You can't wait to see your favorite boys at Recon but you can't stand the crowds of girls that you've never seen at the house before. Ice luge and the best music at tailgates never disappoints.

Alpha Tau Omega aka ATO

The fact that the house is a convenient walking distance to the stadium is something that you will forever be grateful for.

Pi Kappa Alpha aka Pike

You're a very loyal groupie. You plan your schedule around courtyard days and you consider Pike Academy to be a national holiday. Your iMessage auto-corrects "only" to "obly" and you know every word to the Pike drinking song. You low key compare your friends in other fraternities to those who are scholars, leaders, athletes and gentlemen

Sigma Alpha Epsilon aka SAE

You have a lot to compete with considering their sweetheart has "SAE" tattooed on her lip. Dedicated is what you are.

Phi Kappa Tau aka Phi Tau

One word: derd. The boys are there and so are you. You know when your favorite guys start blasting Spanish music, it's time for some fun. You can't wait to spend Oasis with your favorite Miami boys. Who else can say that they tailgate with a pet snake?

Phi Delta Theta aka Phi Delt

These boys are diverse and they never get old. They don't have a certain "look" and they all don't like the same things. You like to always change things up and you hate anything boring.

Zeta Beta Tau aka ZBT

You're a regular, and that means you're more comfortable than ever. ZBT is your second home and you have no problem acting like it is. Tahiti is a combination of your two favorite things: relaxing and partying at the house. You consider yourself one of the bros and you couldn't be more proud.