Fantastic Fictional Females Part II

Fantastic Fictional Females Part II

Check out these amazing ladies!

36
Wittyfeed

Because of the amazing support for my first Fantastic Fictional Females article, I decided to write about 10 more wonderful fictional ladies. So without further ado, here are 10 additional female characters who deserve your attention:

1. Elizabeth Swann

From Pirates of the Caribbean, this sword-swinging female goes from proper lady to full fledged pirate king in one of the most beautiful arcs I've seen in a while.

2. Gabrielle (Xena)

Speaking of amazing character arcs, watching Gabrielle go from adventerous bard to badass sais master warrior is simply a pleasure.

3. Tara Maclay

Tara's run on Buffy the Vampire Slayer was too short, but she managed to capture everyone's heart in her time with us.

4. Monica Geller

Pretty much everyone has their favorite F.R.I.E.N.D.S. character, and Monica is mine:)

5. Cordelia Chase

You may have hated her in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but your sure to love her in the spin-off Angel.

6. Martha Jones

Martha is, in my opinion, the most underrated companion on Doctor Who.

7. Kenzi Malikov

Kenzi is Bo's bestfiend on Lost Girl and basically the heart of the whole show. If you like spunky and sassy, Kenzi is the girl for you!

8. Sara Lance

She got her start on Arrow, but now she's one of the main characters on Legends of Tommorrow. Sara has an interesting past and is now traveling through time with a mix-matched group of 'legends' trying to save the world.

9. Kara Danvers

Kara Danvers is Supergirl. Enough said.

10. Angela Montenegro

Angela is the heart and soul of the show crime drama show Bones. She's so caring and hilarious that you'll be in love with her before the end of season one.

Next time you feel like watching something with an amazing female character, try one of these and let me know how it goes!