8 Reasons Fall Is Hands-Down The Best Season

You may not think fall is the best season, but after seeing these reasons you'll have to agree!

30
google.com

We can all agree that Fall is the best season out there. No, not just for pumpkin everything either. Fall is one of those seasons that are just awesome because you can literally walk outside and feel normal.. No need to sweat a lot or freeze to death… It is perfect. But there is more to fall than just the awesome temperatures… You’ll be agreeing with me like no tomorrow.

1. Everything scary

Hayrides, haunted houses and Halloween - you name it. Everyone loves Halloween themed movies, whether it's from Disney’s "Halloweentown" or AMC "Jason" movies, there is something for everyone. Yeah, after watching some of these you may find yourself sleeping with the lights on for a few nights!

2. Pumpkin everything

Okay, maybe I did lie—a little pumpkin everything is involved, but come on who doesn’t love something pumpkin? You can have everything from Iced coffee, whoopie pies, blizzards, and etc. You can’t go wrong, and carving pumpkins makes everything okay.

3. Basic girl look

Everyone sees this one and calls it the “basic girl look”. Yoga pants, Uggs, Northface, and Starbucks... Ladies, come on, this right here is comfortable, and I have no shame in being basic if i’m cozy with what I’m wearing.

4. Scenic views

I know with this one I can only speak for Maine, but when you’re driving down side roads, or in the country, you can’t deny how beautiful it looks outside. You have the yellow, pink, reds, and orange colors in the leaves… Nothing can beat that.

5. Thanksgiving

This isn’t just a day, it’s a three day process… You fast the day before and get the stretchy pants ready, then you feast for hours, and recover. I know I’m not the only one who looks forward to this day.

6. Apple picking

For my family this is a tradition. Every year we find ourselves at Randall's or Libby's getting bags on bags of apples. Not only do I love this for the actual picking, but for what comes with it after (apple pie and apple crisp) my favorites!

7. The weather

Don’t get me wrong, I love the hot summer days and getting tan, and the first snow storm of the year, but fall is both of those things combined. You can walk outside in jeans and t-shirt and be so content. That’s what I love, AND your hair doesn’t get all frizzy and messed up!

8. Dinner time

I love fall dinners! Crock pot meals, ovens bakes, and many more. You could have soups everyday and have it be socially acceptable. If you don’t like soups then you’re missing out. But back to the crock pot, you can make anything and everything in that thing and it would be great.

I love fall and everything about it. I know I’m not alone when I say this is what I look forward to every year. You may say you’re not a fan of fall because of what comes after the “S” word, but really consider all the amazing things you can do and appreciate in the season of fall.