1790029

As CNN writers, David G. Allan and Kristen Rogers highlight, "The researchers found children who felt connected to nature-feeling pleasure when seeing wildflowers and animals, hearing sounds of nature-engaged in altruism, or actions that helped other people."

Constantly introducing young children to the magical works of nature will further increase the willingness to engage in playful activities as well as broaden their interactions with their peers. When I was in elementary school, I remember how thrilled I would be whenever we had class field trips! Those field trips were always exhilarating and a whole new learning experience because we would learn how to work as a team and then begin to realize how teamwork will eventually lead to our success in the task performed.

Taking the time to carefully and analytically observe the sublime beauty of nature opens up brand new ways to take care of our planet in the efforts to further maintain the vitality of the biotic factors which govern our lives in a way. We get to become more eco-friendly and kids are exposed to that relationship early on making it easier for them to always strive to make our world a better place!

In fact, nature has been known to be the "natural healer" of many neurological diseases in both adults and children. For instance, medical journals have shed light on the fact that nature is a great cure for children suffering from autism, epilepsy, and stress-related disorders. Hence, kids should definitely be exposed to nature during the early stages of their life as they will become more inclined to appreciate the vitality and importance of it.