5 Therapeutic Ways To Be Adventurous During The Pandemic

Add some music to reduce the COVID-anxiety a bit and perceive your surroundings as the elaborate setting of a land far, far away from home

19304

Even if we are not traveling abroad at the moment, we can still travel locally while maintaining social distancing and preventative guidelines. Sometimes, the little things in life seem the most fascinating and joyous to us compared to the flamboyant luxuries that we perhaps have a wishful desire for.

So, as a potential remedy for our travel necessity, I have listed 5 alternative ways in which you can relish your traveling desires during this pandemic.

Go on a walk at the beach or park with your S.O.

miley cyrus running GIF Giphy

Walking is extremely beneficial towards your health and when you have a special person joining you, the experience becomes even more worthwhile! During this walk, you can imagine being lost in time and potentially find yourself walking around the Eiffel Tower or the glorious beaches in Europe. Generally, it is all up to your mind and how you nourish it with the delicacies of your vivid imaginations.

Spend time interacting with nature and gardening

sara rue true love blooms GIF by Hallmark Channel Giphy

As a matter of fact, summer is the best time for gardening and growing plants, vegetables, and fruits. While you are planting your seeds, you will be spending your time thinking about many things related to special moments and plans for the future. Gardening will eventually take your mind off of the limited resources you may have at the moment and hopefully program your mind to further appreciate the little joys of life.

Engage in Retail therapy

Mtv Style Film GIF by Paramount Movies Giphy

Retail therapy is a blessing to me and it has proven to be my best companion during times of adversity and hopelessness. Since malls have opened, take this time to head to the mall with some friends while staying away from crowds to best protect yourself and everyone. Likewise, all countries are notable for having malls and while walking around in one, you can picture yourself shopping in a foreign land.

Have a mini picnic or BBQ in your backyard

the sound of music film GIF Giphy

This is what I mean in terms of the little priceless joys of life! A small social gathering is required for people to function properly and even more so at this point in time. A mini picnic or BBQ can be loads of exhilaration when you have the right people with you at the right time. In addition, add some music to reduce the COVID-anxiety a bit and perceive your surroundings as the elaborate setting of a land far, far away from home.

Immerse yourself in the natural rainfall and drench yourself fully

shah rukh khan bollywood GIF Giphy

This pleasure-seeking activity will not only soothe your mind and soul, but will also cause you to reminisce about the Niagara Falls. The natural bouts of waterfall will fill your heart with immeasurable amounts of self-satisfaction and rejuvenation. In the same fashion, getting drenched in the exotic and natural rains will simply transport you to Monsoon season in India!

While taking this time to actually venture out and search for the sublime happiness in life, never forget that the little things in life are always the most precious and rare gems. You can't always get everything your heart desires but certainly cherish those moments that will remain etched in your hearts forever.

Also, don't forget to always stop and smell the roses from time to time, even during the chaotic world we are living in right now!