Every Thought You Had During Werk-It!

Every Thought You Had During Werk-It!

It's just a cardio dance class. What could possibly be so thrilling about that?

62
Every Thought You Had During Werk-It!

You show up for the first class a little skeptical. It's just a cardio dance class. What could possibly be so thrilling about that? Yet, everyone keeps raving about it so you might as well test the waters. The instructor, a tall, sculpted man, gives this little speech about dancing like no one's watching and you're thinking...

1. Why is this entire room lined with mirrors? I don't really feel like watching me embarrass myself thank you very much.
  2. The instructor is really handsome.
  3. Do you think he's dating anyone?
  4. What does he mean it's a lot more fun if you do his moves? Who's improvising here?
  5. When will we be wall twerking? I just want to be prepared.
  6. Shoot the music is starting.
  7. Okay, step touch. I can totally do that.
  8. And grape vine. That I can work with. Or is it werk with?
  9. Sassy walk forward. Yes. Sassy walk back. Love it.
  10. Did he just yell “Werk it?" Oh this is when we dance like no one's watching. Cool. Got it.
  11. Back to the step touch. I'm into it. This is actually fun.
  12. Oh no. He just pointed at a girl in the front row. Oh my God, he's singing to people in the class. Is he going to do that to me? Please don't. Please don't. Please don't.
  13. Phew onto the next song. He hasn't acknowledged me. I'll just keep hiding in the back row.
  14. Is this Fifth Harmony? I love his playlist. I wonder if he'd give it to me.
  15. How is that girl dancing with her hair down? I would look like a drowned rat if I tried to do that.
  16. I wonder how silly I look doing these body rolls? I'm still not looking in the mirrors.
  17. Does this count as working out? It's way too much fun.
  18. Why is he moving to the back of the room? Oh no, everyone just turned to face him. How did I end up in the front row?
  19. Is this song called Let's Have a Kiki? What does that even mean?
  20. The chick next to me is way too good at this. How often does she come to this class?
  21. COME ON BABY WE AIN'T GONNA LIVE FOREVER!
  22. Whoa did I just scream sing that out loud? Yes. Yes, I absolutely did.
  23. And now we're twerking. Twerking a lot. A lot just became an understatement.
  24. I have to start giving Miley more credit. This is way harder than I thought it would be.
  25. Never have I ever seen someone lip sync Since You've Been Gone with so much sass. Who broke his heart?
  26. Wait this can't be the last song. We just started.
  27. Encore?
  28. No?
  29. Woof. I am going to be so sore in the morning.
  30. I can already feel it in my neck. Too much hair whipping.
  31. He's only charging a dollar? Hell, I'd give him ten just for the playlist.
  32. I'm officially doing this every week. Just take all of my dollars now.

By the end of class you're dripping in sweat, but for some inexplicable reason you have enough energy to climb a mountain or even dance the night away at a TG. I've taken to calling it the "Werk-It! High." You can't stop smiling or moving your feet. You're confident and empowered. You definitely can't wait for the next class and you start begging all of your friends to try it out. It's a powerful feeling, and rumor has it, it could change your life. Yes, you heard me correctly. Aaron Lopez is changing lives through a cardio dance class. Don't believe me? Then Werk-It.