5 Entertainment Articles You Missed From The Week Of January 19

A weekly roundup of Odyssey's Entertainment section.

290

Hollywood gossip and news was definitely not lacking this week.

Are you a little behind with everything that went down in the A-Lister world? Well, ICYMI, these five stories will catch you up with the latest!

10 Reasons The Jonas Brothers Have The Best TikTok In The Game Right Now

By Marisa DiPaolo

"With multiple headline-worthy posts already under their belts, it's safe to say that Kevin, Joe, and Nick are the BEST thing to happen to TikTok, and here's why:"

Taylor Swift Revealing Her Struggles With An Eating Disorder Is Nothing Short Of Fearless

By Xzana Parson

"Regardless of who you are, how much money you have, your level of fame, etc, it can happen to absolutely anyone."

17 Of The Best 'The Bachelor' Tweets That Perfectly Sum Up Season 24 Episode 3

By Marisa DiPaolo

"When Alayah said 'mind if I kidnap you' *insert Joe Goldberg photo*"

Writer Kristen Fleming Shamed 'Call Her Daddy,' Proving Baby Boomers Are The End-All To Sexual Empowerment

By Stefania Tibor

"Cooper and Franklyn have taken this twisted feminist adaptation and have used it to vocalize the millennial-Generation Z adaptation of feminism: sexual liberty and doing things for you, not "your man.""

Do you want to create Entertainment content on Odyssey? Email olivia.kappler@theodysseyonline.com to get started.