The Best Bestie Christmas Gifts, Based On Her Enneagram Type

What To Get Your Bestie For Christmas This Year, Based On Her Enneagram Type

Let personality guide your gift selection!

1560

If you don't know what an Enneagram is you need to jump on that bandwagon ASAP because figuring out your personality type with the Myers-Briggs test is SO 2019 — and we're looking ahead to the future, folks! Better yet, take this free Enneagram Personality Test and figure out what type matches you best, from type 1 (The Reformer) to type 9 (The Peacemaker).

Knowing your Enneagram type will give you a sense of why you react to certain situations the way you do (I fall somewhere between a 4 and a 6 and I now know why I'm such a nervous wreck all the time), but it can also be a great indicator of what you'd really appreciate getting as a Christmas gift.

That's why knowing your bestie's Enneagram type and using it to guide your Christmas shopping is a foolproof way of picking out a gift she'll LOVE and actually use. Happy shopping!

Type 1 (The Reformer) — Fred "The Obsessive Chef" Bamboo Cutting Board

Type ones are first and foremost perfectionists and they strive to follow the rules as much as possible, that's why this ultra-precision cutting board is perfect for them, particularly for the type ones who love to cook!

Type 2 (The Helper) — Succulents

Type twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted, but also notorious people-pleasers who love to take care of others. That's why getting your type two bestie a succulent is such a great idea, even when they're all alone with no one to care for, they'll still be able to dote on their succulent!

Type 3 (The Achiever) — Slate Mobile LapDesk

As you can probably tell from the name, The Achiever is, in fact, an overachiever. And what do overachievers do? They work as hard as possible to get ahead. That's why your type three bestie would love this handy mobile lap desk, so she can get a head start on her assignments from literally anywhere.

Type 4 (The Individualist) — A Personalized Name Necklace 

All type fours want in life is to find their calling and personal identity. They often feel slightly different from most people and take pride in their uniqueness. Help your type four bestie own her identity by gifting her this personalized name necklace with her name on it.

Type 5 (The Investigator)  — "Welcome To The Universe" Book By Neil deGrasse Tyson

Type fives, cleverly named "The Investigators," strive to understand EVERYTHING about how the world works. They seldom accept facts for what they are and instead will spend hours doing their own research to figure out if those facts are actually backed by valid information. That's why this 'Welcome To The Universe' book by the famous intellectual Neil deGrasse Tyson, which dives deep into how the universe works and why we live the way we do, is the perfect gift for your "Investigator" bestie.

Type 6 (The Loyalist) — Photo Album

Type sixes are the best of friends, they're committed, trustworthy, and (as their enneagram name suggests) loyal. But they can also be suspicious and anxious, so it's important that you take the time to reassure them of your commitment to the friendship. That's why gifting your "Loyalist" friend a photo album with pictures of all the best memories you have shared over the course of your friendship is such a great idea: it will reassure them that you do in fact care deeply about the relationship.

Type 7 (The Enthusiast) — Pure Silk Sleep Mask

The Enthusiast is always searching for new adventures and, as a consequence, is ALWAYS on the move. If your bestie fits into this category she likely loves adventure and traveling, but sometimes forgets to rest and take care of herself. Remind her to take some time for herself by gifting her this super soft and high-quality silk eye mask she can use to rest up when on the go.

Type 8 (The Challenger) — Keurig K250 Coffee Maker

The type eight "Challenger" is self-confident, strong, and assertive. One of the most common fears for this type of person is to be controlled by others, and what's worse than being controlled by the long line that's standing between you and your morning cup of joe? Help your type eight avoid delays in the morning by gifting her a Keurig so she can get her caffeine fix without waiting in line.

Type 9 (The Peacemaker) — Headspace Subscription 

The "Pacemaker" craves both internal and external peace more than pretty much anything else, so a headspace subscription would be the ideal gift idea for them. Your bestie will thank you for her renewed peace of mind!

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.