I'm sure you've seen the Enneagram Instagram accounts that seem to be popping up out of nowhere, or maybe you've taken the Enneagram test yourself. The Enneagram is a kind of personality test that people take to learn more about themselves and others. There are nine types, each with its own unique qualities. It can be time-consuming to read about each type so here are the nine types described in a single GIF.

1. The Reformer

Type Ones are known perfectionists who have a high degree of purpose and self-control. They're all about order and doing things "the right way."

2. The Helper

Twos are extremely helpful to others and thrive by going the extra mile in their relationships.

3. The Achiever

Achieving great things is what Threes love to do. Competitive and focused, Threes need validation and success in order to be happy.

4. The Individualist

Fours are emotional, temperamental, and individualistic. As a four myself, I'd know. You'll probably find a Four contemplating life on a rainy day.

5. The Investigator

Type Fives are known to withdraw from the world to mentally prepare for, well, life. They're intelligent, thoughtful, and observant.

6. The Loyalist

Sixes are typically pretty unsure about things. Though they're hard to describe, type sixes usually have trust issues and even anxiety.

7. The Enthusiast

Type Sevens are adrenaline junkies. They love excitement and pleasure and are always looking for new experiences. Treat yo' self.

8. The Challenger

Eights are rebellious, edgy, and tough. They're strong-willed and don't like to be controlled.

9. The Peacemaker

If you're a Nine, you love peace, harmony, and happiness. You try to make sure that everybody's cool with each other. Nines are the optimists of the world.

It's always neat to learn more about yourself through your Enneagram type. There are several websites that offer information about the nine Enneagram types, but click this link to find out your Enneagram type for free: https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test