The End Of Summer As Told By 'Grey's Anatomy'

I don't know which is more of an emotional rollercoaster: summer ending or "Grey's Anatomy"

20
Google

The end of the summer season always calls for mixed emotions. As sad as we are to say goodbye to the warm weather, the long summer nights and the idea of doing absolutely nothing, we also cannot wait to go back to school, see our friends and enjoy the fall weather. This rollercoaster of emotions is a lot like watching an episode of Grey’s Anatomy. You can’t tell if you want to laugh it off like Cristina would or cry it out like Meredith. Your emotions hit you all at once and you simply can’t decide what to feel. Here is what the end of summer is like as told by GIFs from the most emotional series of all, "Grey’s Anatomy."

1. When someone mentions going back to school, your immediate reaction is:

2. But then you think about having to leave your family and home friends behind for months at a time and you start to get choked up.

3. People are often confused at the mixed reactions.

I mean, how could someone go from so excited to entirely devastated in a matter of seconds?

4. The end of summer means back to school, which means you can't help but think about how your liver is at serious risk.

Syllabus week does some real damage to our bodies, our sense of motivation and our lives.

5. The end of summer also means all that hard work you may or may not have put into your summer body will soon be down the toilet.

Drunken nights means drunken eating. Hello, Weight Watchers.

6. You have to brace yourself for a serious transition.

You're about to go from sitting around all day with little to no responsibilities to having a million deadlines that hit you like a brick wall.

7. It's time to cherish the home cooked meals because the next decent meal you'll have will be Thanksgiving dinner.

Yay for dining hall food, am I right?

8. It's also time to drop every paycheck you made this summer on textbooks. Textbooks.

9. As move in day approaches, your parents break the news that it's time to tackle the most dreaded task of all: packing.

10. Finally the big day comes.

You have to part ways with your family and friends until November. It's almost unfathomable.

11. As sad as this day is, it can also be pretty happy.

This is the day that you reunite with all of your school friends, and the place you've been longing for for the last few months.

12. I know it seems sad, but summer ending means fall is quickly approaching.

And fall coming means winter will arrive soon thereafter. You know what that means?

Enjoy your semester, everyone. Before you know it, this school year will be over in the blink of an eye and it's back to summer vacation!