Everyone's End-Of-Semester Emotions As Told By Dogs

Nothing like a dog to lighten the mood

29
boredpanda.com

As the end of the semester approaches, bittersweet feelings swarm us with stress, excitement, sadness, etc. It is hard to move on from all the memories you've made this year, although a new year only means new memories. Finals week approaches and your feelings are confusing, exhausting and contradictory. For that reason, I decided to represent our end of the semester emotions through the actions of dogs. After all, we could all use a little puppy love in our lives.

1. Hell week, aka "finals"

Nothing like 12 tests, 4 and a half projects, 6 presentations, and 2 assignments to "change the world" to really throw off your sleep schedule and overall sanity!!!!!

Gif

2. Wanting to spend every last second partying it up with friends but deep down knowing you should be doing work

"So like I know I have a 12-page paper due tomorrow that I haven't even started, but like I'm not going to see my people all summer!! Friendship and having fun are more important than my future right!!? Definitely."

Gif

3. Knowing if you just push through another 2 terrible weeks you can make it (or at least try) and at last, be free

Make that end of the semester "dive" and pull all those grades up to an A! Even if you fail (or fall) at least you can say you tried!

Gif

4. That exhausted feeling where even feeding yourself becomes the struggle and seems like too much effort

You get to a point where the stress of classes and finals have made you forget about eating for 12 days straight and you end up so hungry and so tired you can't decide if you need sleep or food, so you decide combining the two would be most efficient.

Gif

5. The inevitable feeling of complete and utter distress

This is the end of me, I'll never make it out alive. Life, you have been good to me, but at this point, I must resign.

Gif

6. When you start wondering why you were made a human and have to deal with all of this education crap anyways

Why couldn't I have just been made a cat or dog, (or even unicorn), all they have to worry about is not pooping in the house!!!

Gif

7. The point of no return

It's the last day of finals week and you have completely lost any kind of sanity/normality, and you know at this point, you'll never be the same.

Gif

8. As the end of the semester approaches so does summer, summer bod where you at

It's been quite the stressful few weeks, therefore, you've missed a couple workouts or 3, or 12, or 35. Now it's summer break and you have approximately 1 day to turn that fat pack into a 6 pack (or 2 pack, whichever works really).

9. Realizing it's almost time to say goodbye to your school best friend for the summer

Please don't leave me, I need you for more reasons than I can count. I know I'm clingy but honestly, I am a potato alone and with you I am tasty french fries, LET ME LOVE YOU.

10. The end

You're sad to be leaving your school friends for the summer, and leaving your second home. But the thought of no schoolwork, spending time with family and home friends, home cooked meals, a clean kitchen and floors that aren't filled with frat sludge brings happiness and smiles across your face.