Empowered Women Empower Other Women

Empowered Women Empower Other Women

We have been socialized as women to compete with each other, and the cycle needs to end.

182
Empowered Women Empower Other Women
pixabay.com

"The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.” —Serena Williams

When women support each other, incredible things happen. Women are still, by far, the best and most beautiful creatures ever created. Our society spends so much time rallying women against each other by feeding on our insecurities. We need to overcome our personal insecurities and learn to celebrate the accomplishments of other women.

There's a certain type of jealousy that society has taught us to have. The kind that breaks down the bonds of community that the women generations before us fought so hard to build. We have been socialized as women to compete with each other, and the cycle needs to end.

Your time will come. One day, you too will find your passion — and then there will be no stopping you either. By celebrating others, you breed positivity and open yourself up to being inspired. This, in turn, will make you a more passionate, vibrant individual – and those are the kind of people who succeed. When you get to the point in your own life where you are getting the accolades and the recognition, remember how you used to feel. Don’t let it go to your head. It will then be your turn to inspire and empower others.

I want us all to feel powerful, strong, and capable in this life. I am devoted to sisterhood because there are few things more beautiful than women unafraid to be passionate and creative!

Be a strong woman. Stand up. Flex your muscles. Project your voice. Be "too much!" Suddenly forget the role that the world wants you to play. Refuse to be ideas or fantasies. Be breathing, living women threatening to be even better than you could ever be.

Let's inspire and empower women to realize their dreams, plant seeds for a better world, and have fun!

Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.