Eleven Things I want my sister to know

Eleven Things I want my sister to know

Giving as much as advice so she can be greater than me

6
Eleven Things I want my sister to know

Eleven Things for my Sister to remember

1. You are ENOUGH, you are BEAUTIFUL and you are KIND (favorite quote)
  2. Live life every day - Things will happen that won’t even matter five years or even five minutes now
  3. Don’t ever stop being yourself to get someone to like you or for some boy to notice you; you will find someone someday that will love everything about you (even your sass, your curly hair and freckles).
  4. This world is a mean place - You will lose friends and you will have heartbreaks but that just makes you into the person that God intended you to be.
  5. Don’t ever make a boy pressure you into sex - Wait for your person and give them every piece of you.
  6. Grow in your faith - You might lose it during certain parts of your life or sometimes you might be so mad at God for what he is putting you through but grow and pray every day.
  7. Ice cream cones are always a good idea.
  8. Be nice to everyone - The “uncool or unpopular” people are some of the coolest and kick ass people I have ever met.
  9. Everyone is fighting a personal battle and you might not understand it, but love them as much as you can.
  10. Get involved - You might not always be the best at everything but give a 100% in everything you do or attempt to do.
  11. Always remember: It’s not a bad life, just a bad day.

Lily: You are a handful, hard-headed, funny, sassy and everything that I wish I could be. We have not always been the closest but every day you amaze me and make me prouder than the day before. Please don’t ever think you aren’t great because you are. You will have bad hair days and days that you don’t think that you are beautiful but you are seriously the most beautiful 13 year old I have ever seen. Don’t let this world make you hard because your smile lights up the darkest of dark rooms. Boys will break you down, tear you apart and some might even leave you crying on the bathroom floor.. tell me so I can beat them up but get up and show them whose boss. Get involved in school, I never wanted to because I was scared of the rejection but try even though you don’t make something at least you tried. When you do find your nitch put a 110% into it. Try in school because it will come back and bite you in the butt if you don’t. Always stick up for your friends and family (I have but don’t have six girls jump you outside the bar). Know when you keep your mouth shut! It will get you in so much trouble but when you want to fight for something, fight for it with everything you have got. Growing up I always thought that I was getting into trouble everyday but the key to dealing with mom and dad is just listen to what they have to say and keep your thoughts in that brain. Love you to the heavens and back so many times I can’t keep count. You will do amazing things and I can’t wait to see what those are. Lastly, you can always call me and ask me anything. I will always answer your questions truthfully even though I might be ashamed of my past but I don’t want you making the same mistakes as me.