America's favorite HGTV Couple is calling it quits

It’s heartbreaking when you hear of a family that is separating, whether it is your own or a public figure’s family.
24

HGTV is definitely on my Top 5 list of favorite channels to watch. I’ve actually even gotten my boyfriend into watching HGTV with me. I have to say one of my favorite shows is Flip or Flop, with Christina and Tarek El Moussa. Every time I finish watching an episode of the show, I feel like buying an ugly house and renovating it, then I snap out of it and remember I’m a broke college student who just graduated.

Earlier this week, the hearts of HGTV fans across America broke, when the El Moussa’s announced they were separating. Although, I know some of you may think this is not the end of the world, especially with all the terrible tragedies that are happening around the world, I thought I should write about it to share the update on one of America’s favorite HGTV shows. It’s heartbreaking when you hear of a family that is separating, whether it is your own or a public figure’s family.

The El Moussa’s have two children, they’ve also struggled with cancer and even infertility. When they announced the separation a lot of people were wondering what was going to happen to the show, Flip or Flop. HGTV actually addressed the concerns that viewers had and said to People, "We admire and appreciate Tarek and Christina's great work on Flip or Flop. When it comes to matters related to their own family, we respect their privacy and honor any decision that works best for them and their children. HGTV is currently airing episodes of Flip or Flop and the series will continue production as scheduled."

The couple also stated to People, that they will continue to work together and keep on filming their show for now. They also have another project on the side, which is a book they have together, Flip your Life, coming out Spring 2017.

So keep calm ladies and gentlemen, the show must go on.

Sending positive vibes your way. Remember to always be kind to others and Happy Holidays!