25 Winter Cocktails To Keep You Jolly All Season Long

Tis the season for liquor and good time

31

Look, the holidays are stressful enough. You have to buy 20 gifts with the $1.50 you have in your account currently, the sales are overwhelming, you're baking for people who probably throw away half of it, everyone around you is stressed, and you just want to enjoy the holidays. Well, here's where I step in with the help of a little buddy called alcohol. What's a holiday without a little buzz? Tune out Aunt Karen at dinner and actually enjoy yourself with these eas, realistic, fun, Instagram-worthy cocktails.

Peppermint Mimosas

Delish

Perfect for celebrating that Christmas romance or for continuing Sunday brunches with the ladies! This drink will have you celebrating until the new year! Also, super Insta-worthy!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Cranberry Clementine & Rosemary Cocktail

Coley Cooks

Talk about delicious! I tried these with both gin and vodka and I can't decide which I love more! Something about the fresh cranberries makes this drink pop with Christmas! The recipe used vodka and club soda, but try gin and tonic!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Spiked Hot Chocolate

Tasty

This warm and boozy drink is the perfect Christmas Eve drink! The recipe calls for peppermint schnapps, but you can also substitute with bourbon or Bailey's!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Spiked Hot Apple Cider

Crazy For Crust

My boyfriend's mother makes an AMAZING version of this. We had a whole crockpot filled while carving pumpkins. It's the perfect beginning to the perfect end of the year!

Get The Recipe HERE

Sugar Cookie Martini

Delish

Talk about a milk and cookie upgrade!

Get The Recipe HERE!!

Jack Frost Cocktail

The Blond Cook

You can't look at these and not try them! These boozy blue drinks will be the highlight of every party!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Blood Orange Blackberry Rum Punch

Heather Christo

The actual color of my soul and I am so here for it! Renaming this Nightmare Before Christmas. Also, such a smart idea to add rum into this cocktail! You can also substitute vodka.

Get The Recipe HERE!

White Christmas Maragritas

Delish

Any day is a marg day! This drink just proves margaritas are not just a summer drink (and look how PRETTY!)

Get The Recipe HERE!!

Campfire Cocktail

Style Me Pretty

Get warm and toasty with this cocktail recipe! It's a campfire in a glass!

Get The Recipe HERE!!

Salted Caramel Martini

Tipsy Bartender

First, if there's a season for caramel, its winter. No one could leave disappointed.

Get The Recipe HERE!

Gingerbread Eggnog

Delish

This photo looks intense, but this is actually a simple cocktail! Don't believe me? Try it for yourself!

Get The Recipe HERE!!

Apple Cider Sangria

Crafty Morning

The best thing about sangria is you can add so many different fruits and flavors! Try your own version, too!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Cherry Bomb Fizz

Good House Keeping

Remember when you were a child and you felt so cool getting a Shirley Temple because they made it for you? Yes, think that, but boozy! Super easy and delicious!

Get The Recipe HERE!!

Mistletoe Kiss Cocktail

Smells Like Home

Similar to the Cranberry, Clementine, and Rosemary Cocktail, but a bit simpler!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Gingerbread White Russian

The Kitchen Is My Playground

Kahlua and spice and everything nice!

Get The Recipe Here!

Mistletoe Shots

Delish

Delish is always our go-to for great recipes, including this one! We had to put in some shots in this article! What's a cocktail without its side kick?

Get The Recipe HERE!

Winter Wonderland Mimosa

Tipsy Bartender

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW! These mimosas SPARKLE!!! Watch the video on his page with the link below!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Jingle Juice

Inspired by Charm

Not your typical frat-made jungle juice! Try this classier version.

Get The Recipe HERE!

The Grinch Cocktail

The Toasty Kitchen

How can you hate Christmas with these cocktails?

Get The Recipe HERE!

Burbon Pecan Pie Cocktail 

Basil and Bubbly

Oh, pecan pie. It gets thrown under pumpkin pie but it should be the shining star! This is that pie in a glass and you HAVE to try it! This is on my list this year!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Plum and Thyme Prosecco Smash

My Diary of Us

If anything, this is an Instagram-worthy drink! You can't go wrong with the easy upscale cocktail. Do I see a winter wedding cocktail in the picture here?

Get The Recipe HERE!

Peppermint Mocha Cocktail

The Soccer Mom Blog

Starbucks cannot compare to this tipsy version of a peppermint mocha!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Frostbite

Casamigos

Just the look of this caught my eye! Tequila belongs in more than margaritas, people! Try this if you don't believe me.

Get The Recipe HERE!

Apple Pie Moscow Mule

The Cookie Rookie

Another easy cocktail with SO. MUCH. FLAVOR! We love pies with booze!

Get The Recipe HERE!

Candy Peppermint Bark Martini

Tipsy Bartender

If only I could get this as beautiful as Tipsy Bartender. This is another must-try! I know there are a lot of "martinis" on this list, but I promise you, this is NOT your normal martini. I could drink 15 of these.

Get The Recipe HERE!