Easy To Order Frappuccinos

Easy To Order Frappuccinos

It's not hard to order off the secret menu.

48
Easy To Order Frappuccinos
Rubric.com

Ever wanted to order off the Starbucks menu but found it too risky and complicated? If you're anything like me, it always seems too hard to order off the secret menu —until now.

1. Candy Cane Frappuccino

Although this is a christmasy drink, it's actually very possible for you to treat yourself to one any day of the year, even when it's not the holiday season. All you have to do; is order the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and add peppermint syrup (1 pump in a tall, 1.5 pumps in a grande, 2 pumps in a venti.)

2. Cotton Candy Frappuccino

This one is super simple and again an easy to recreate drink, which actually tastes like Cotton Candy (trust me: I tried it.) Again, keep it simple, and just order the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, before adding raspberry syrup (1 pump in a tall, 1.5 pumps in a grande, 2 pumps in a venti.)

3. Oreos and Creme Frappuccino

Not quite as simple, but still not overly complicated —this menu item is one not to be missed. You can order it by simply asking for a Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, blended with white mocha sauce instead of the regular milk chocolate, topped with whipped cream. Delish.

4. Birthday Cake Frappuccino

There are a couple of ways to achieve the perfect birthday cake taste within a Starbucks drink- but the key lies again within the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. All you need to do is simply add Hazelnut syrup (1 pump in a tall, 1.5 pumps in a grande, 2 pumps in a venti.) Another way to achieve the perfect taste is to ask, upon availability, the barista to blend a cake-pop into your drink- not guaranteed that they will do it- but it never hurts to ask.

5. Raspberry Cheesecake Frappuccino

A great tasting raspberry cheesecake drink is easier to perfect than you may believe- simply order a White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino and add raspberry syrup (1 pump in a tall, 1.5 pumps in a grande, 2 pumps in a venti.) These are simply recommended amounts- go crazy with more syrup for a sweet tooth.

6. Dalmatian Frappuccino (Can also double as an iced or hot drink)

This highly diverse drink is made up of simply a White Chocolate Mocha, add java chips (iced-coffee mix), cream, and topped with even more java chips. Alternatively, you can take it easy on the chips and simply add vanilla or hazelnut syrup for sweetness.

7. Valencia Cream Frappuccino

This simple frappuccino is simply a Valencia Cream Refresher blended with a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Base, and is essentially a take on the Orange Creamsicle Frappe but without any orange or mango flavoring.

8. Bubble Gum Frappuccino

This bright pink bubble gum drink is seriously so simple to make. Simply order a Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino, without the classic syrup, and add raspberry syrup instead (1 pump in a tall, 1.5 pumps in a grande, 2 pumps in a venti.) This one was submitted by a Barista themselves- so what's not to like?

9. Banana Nut

Simply order a Hazelnut Frappuccino and get a banana blended in to recreate a drink form of the banana nut muffin. Seriously simple, and so delicious.

10. Snow Cream Frappuccino

Just order yourself a plain base- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, made with vanilla syrup instead of powder, and you have a white treat perfect for hot days. Alternatively, you can add a splash of juice or lemonade to add some sweetness and colour.

It's so easy to order unique drinks without being too hard on baristas- or yourself. There are so many drink possibilities- these are just simply only SOME of the options you have... Thanks, Starbucks, for encouraging our creativity.