5 Cute Easter DIYs That You Should Try Out In 2019
Politics

What are your plans for Easter this year?

379

Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. This festival is typically held between March 21 and April 25. This year Easter is on April 21. Most people celebrate this holiday by dying boiled eggs, along with filling plastic eggs with candy, toys, and money, and hiding them. People also love decorating their homes with bunnies, carrots, eggs.

If you're one of those festive people who decorates for every occasion or holiday, then I have some great ideas for you!

These flower arrangements are a beautiful centerpiece for any table on Easter Sunday!

This link is how to make them!: https://southernstateofmindblog.com/citrus-and-hydrangea-centerpiece/

If you're a creative cook, this deviled egg idea is the absolute cutest! Your guests will get a smile out of this adorable piece of their meal!

Here's how to do it!: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chicks-on-the-ranch-deviled-eggs/

This carrot wreath made out of tulips is something very unique! I have never seen anything like this. It's such a pretty thing and will definitely get many compliments!

The process to make it: http://lovethetompkins.com/homerenovation/spring-carrot-door-hanger/

This simple, yet pretty, Easter egg banner is easy to achieve! It's a lovely touch for any family gathering. It's made out of paint swatches that you can get at any store!

Here's how you can make it!: https://modernparentsmessykids.com/diy-paint-chip-easter-garland/

This final idea is for the prep lovers out there! Peeps are an Easter essential, even though I don't like them. For those who think they are cute or tasty, here I give you 20 things to do with peeps!

This is where all the magic happens: https://howdoesshe.com/20-things-to-make-with-peeps/

So what are your plans for Easter this year?