10 Pieces Of Advice From Kid President That Got Us Through Our Toughest Days

He might be young, but he's so wise.

554

The Kid President made his debut in 2012 and has impacted many lives with his positivity and kind words. He provides insight into negative situations and gives us all words to live by. Here are 10 times his words helped us get through the day.

1. When we didn't want to follow through with plans.

We've all been in the position where we had a bad day and wanted to cancel our plans. People want you there, so it's true: just you being there does make it awesome.

2. When you felt like you were struggling as a parent.

Your kids love you as a parent. They look up to you and value everything you do! Realistically, you're doing a great job and your kids see it, too.

3. When you felt like quitting.

You might be an adult, but there's still a force within you to keep you going.

4. When you felt overwhelmed.

Kid President gives great advice when it comes to being stressed: pause, breathe, love. It only takes a few minutes to pause and breathe in order to get back on track.

5. When you felt like you didn't matter.

You're here for a reason and have a spot on this planet, you matter.

6. When you saw your cousin post something political on Facebook.

Post-election Facebook was a battleground full of insults and disagreements. It's okay to disagree, but there's no reason for us to go out of our way to make someone else feel bad about their position.

7. When you someone cut you off driving and you want to hawk them down.

... then don't do it. Plain and simple. It won't do anyone any good to go after someone for something that really isn't a big deal.

8. When you felt like no one was listening.

You have so much to say and share, people will listen, especially if you have good things to say.

9. When you felt like you didn't know what you're doing.

If you're wearing pants and have toilet paper, you're doing a good job being an adult.

10. When you needed encouragement to get up.

Straight to the point, let's do it. You don't have to do it alone, but you have to do it.

Kid President is the king of good advice. It's all put in simple terms because we don't need to complicate anything anymore.