26 Dr. Seuss Quotes Every College Student Can Relate To

"Kid, you'll move mountains."

328
flickr.com

Who was your favorite author as a child, can their books translate into your adult life? If you answered Dr. Seuss then the answer is, YES! Here are some Dr. Seuss quotes that can give you a little motivation.

1. Kid, you'll move mountains.

Believe in yourself, and the things you are capable of. You're here for a reason.

2. And you will succeed? Yes, you will indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed).

On days where you think it may not be possible, remember you can do it.

3. Oh, the things you can find, if you don't stay behind!

Keep moving forward and enjoy your future, no matter what happened in the past.

4. Unless someone like you who cares an awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

Sometimes you're the one who has to take a stand for something to get done.

5. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

You don't need to follow the trends or do what everyone else is doing, be you!

6. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

You are in control of what you do with your life, no one else.

7. If you never did you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.

Try new things, you never know what you may experience.

8. The more that you read, the more that you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

Do your work now and reap the benefits later.

9. You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.

Enjoy today and the now, you'll get lost if you're only focusing on the future.

10. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

Don't over think things, if it makes sense go with it.

11. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if you only try.

Be an out of the box thinker, try and be unique.

12. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.

It's okay to dream, even if it doesn't seem possible.

13. If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too.

Sometimes we will hit snags on our plans but we cannot stress about it, we just have to keep moving.

14. You'll be on your way up! You'll be seeing great sights! You'll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.

When you finally achieve your goals you'll be amazed about where it takes you.

15. Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky.

Always remember the good things you have in your life.

16. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

Never take a day for granted, live a life with no regrets.

17. Only you can control your future.

Only you. You are in charge.

18. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

You are amazing, and no one can take that away from you.

19. Everything stinks until it's finished.

College is rough, but when it's done it'll all be worth it.

20. I shall behave, as if this is the day that I will be remembered.

Be kind, be responsible, be the kind of person you want to be remembered for.

21. You're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.

That day you have your degree in your hand, everything will be possible.

22. You outta be thankful, A whole heaping lot. For the people and places your lucky your not.

Always remind yourself of all the good things you have going for you.

23. Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those who don't mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind.

Don't change who you are to please others. Surround yourself with people who accept you for who you are.

24. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

And when it's over, it allows for new things to happen.

25. Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.

Stay positive, every day can be whatever you want it to be.

26. I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind.

But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

Don't be scared, confront your problems head-on and move on.

What's your favorite Dr. Seuss quote?