The Downfall Of The Upcoming Generation

The Downfall Of The Upcoming Generation

It's not getting any better.

9
The Downfall Of The Upcoming Generation
Raven Reflections

The social uprising in today's society has caused men to be raised without chivalry and children to be fed garbage. I know that obesity and chivalry are on two different ends of the spectrum, but with each one there are rising consequences. I sincerely feel sorry for the upcoming generation because the obesity rates are only rising and the sea of so called "fish" are slowly running out of water.

I really want to begin with the obesity rates, especially in children. This is a topic that I have always been heavily influenced by and I don't think others know how detrimental it is. I believe that it starts with the parents. The amount of laziness that is embarked on by the parents and the children is absurd. Parents are feeding their children food that has no nutritional value. Parents allow their children to be engulfed with Ipad games, TV shows and video games, so they are basically teaching them how to be lazy. If you take part in that then good job, you are raising your child how not to succeed in life. Did you know that by 2030 nearly half of Americans are predicted to be obese? That's ridiculous! There are so many resources that are available, so stop making excuses and save your child's confidence.

Now for the future ladies in the upcoming generation, I just feel sorry for you gals. What is it with men? Even in my day and age, men act as if the women are supposed to ask the men out. Since when did it become so difficult to ask a girl out for lunch? Men resort to Facebook messenger or Snapchat to send a message. Those resources were not available back in the day and somehow they managed, so I think you fellows can manage as well. Men are intimidated by successful women who have confidence. Isn't that the perfect woman, though? You can forget about finding a man that is well built because the ones that are, are douchey. It's like a never ending cycle of a no win situation. Sometimes I have to just sit back and laugh because men actually think that these standards are okay. And no, your grunting and posing in the gym is not attractive.

Ladies, keep your head held high and your standards held higher. In a sea of douche bags, there is one not so douche bag. Fellas, chivalry is not dead so stop acting like it is. And parents, please stop feeding your kids garbage. This is our next generation, so let's make it great.