Don't Wait Until the Last Minute

Don't Wait Until the Last Minute

Life is unpredictable, you never know how long you have.

339
Don't Wait Until the Last Minute
UPSOCL

Today.

Today is the tomorrow you were talking about yesterday. Now it is here. What are your plans? What are you hoping to achieve on this new day? What if today did not last a full twenty-four hours? Would you change your way of looking at this today?

We never know when our last minute in life will be. It may not be for a while, or it may be tomorrow. Yet, for some reason, we all live life as if we have forever to exist. We seldom take the time to stop and smell the roses; most of our life is consumed of our occupations and the internet. When did we stop having real, in-depth conversations and start using a little box to type abbreviations back and forth?

Those little boxes and our jobs keep us from celebrating the present. Which it’s exactly that; a present. Each day is a gift, and everyone needs a little reminder of that. Tomorrow is never guaranteed, but we know we have today. Today to tell the ones we love how much we care for them, to show those in our lives that they mean something to us.

If you knew your hours were drawing near, what would you do differently? There is a great possibility you would stop obsessing over the little things, and start viewing the world a lot differently.

Don’t wait until tomorrow, because tomorrow may not arrive. Hug your parents, tell your siblings you love them, and stop worrying what tomorrow will bring, because tomorrow is unpredictable.

So embrace today, because yesterday is history and tomorrow, well, that’s a mystery.