Eric blows off and Eunha gets a second job.

Eunha carefully got up, shaking Eric out of his daze and notebook.

"Eric?", she called for him softly. He put his book down and looked right into her orbs and rose his eyebrows.

"What?", he asked unfazed by his and her behavior these past few seconds.

"Why did you do that?", she asked looking for answers in his eyes.

Wow, he's a good one. He masked his feelings pretty well...

Eric stood up abruptly and held his notebook tightly against his chest. "I was being considerate. You fell over and I let you recover. Nothing special," he stated and walked away to the other side of the garden.

"Thank you?" she mumbled as she questioned herself. Eunha got up as well and followed Eric in the garden.

She was about to ask something else to him when they were interrupted by the back door opening widely. There, standing in the doorway was a happy and gleaming woman holding a tray of lemonade. Quickly, the two of you bowed at her and smiled.

The woman stepped outside and walked over to Yoongi, "How are you, Eric?", she asked while ruffling his hair. He rolled his eyes while taking the lemonade drinks off the tray and handing one to Eunha, "I'm okay eomma."

The woman turned to Eunha's direction and smiled widely, "Eric, I didn't know you had a girlfriend?"

Both of them spat the lemonade at her comment and glanced at each other, sticking their tongues out in disgust. "I'm guessing that's a 'no' then," his mother chuckled and stuck her hand out for Eunha. Eunha shook her hand and bowed once more, glancing back at Eric who kept staring at the interaction.

"Hello dear, I'm Eric's mother and you are?" she asked politely after letting go of the handshake. "Hello, Miss..." Eunha dragged out, wondering what she should call her. "Jennie, but please call me Aunt Jennie".

"Hello, Aunt Jennie. I'm Eunha". Eunha took a sip of the lemonade. Eric, having enough of the interaction left the garden and back to his room.

"What brings you here Eunha?" she asked while they were strolling through the garden.

"Eric and I have been partnered together for a literature project," Eunha answers. Jennie nods her head. She stops when she sees her lilacs wilting from the weather and care. Her smile fades away as she bends down to check on them.

"I've always been out because of work and Eric is too lazy to even go outside and take care of them," she sighs and wipes the dirt off her hands.

"Uhm...if you don't mind me asking," Eunha interrupts Jennie's thoughts, "I could take care of them for you? I've always loved gardening".

Jennie smiled graciously at the offer and took it into consideration, "Actually, that's not a bad idea. You could come by every day and take care of them. How much do you want to be paid, I'll pay in advance right now," she was taking out her purse and pulled out a $20. Eunha pushed Jennie's hands back, as she was shocked to have a teenager refuse payment.

"No need to pay me. I have a job already and this out of kindness. I love gardening and would love to help."

Eric took Eunha's hands and smiled even brighter. Her smile was gummy, contagious enough to make anyone smile like her.

"The pleasures all mine. You can start tomorrow then!" Jennie took Eunha inside, where they found Eric raiding the pantry. Jennie rolled her eyes at her son's behavior and proceeded to the doorway.

"Eric!", she called as he was on his way upstairs. At the call of his name, Yoongi placed all the snacks on the staircase and ran downstairs. He came down and looked at his mom with the laziest expression ever shown by a human being.

"Eunha here is going to come by every day from tomorrow onwards and help with the garden. Please be nice and help her out if she needs it," Eric threw on an annoyed facial expression. Jennie went to the storage room under the staircase and pulled out two suitcases, making Eric shocked.

"I forgot to tell you Eric, but I have a business trip. I'll be gone for six months, so-"

"You're always going on some DUMB BUSINESS TRIP! Why can't you just quit and stay HOME!" Eric yelled at his mother. Eunha didn't know what to do but her gut told her to quickly comfort Eric, whether he likes it or not. Jennie was appalled by her son's sudden behavior, however, instead of taking in deep breathes like the doctor told her to, she scolded him back without a thought of the outcome.

"I'M SORRY Eric! But SOMEONE here needs to take care of the BILLS and YOU! It's NOT as EASY AS YOU THINK!" Jennie picked the suitcase handles at once at briskly walked towards the door.

Tears were spilling from both mother and son. Eunha unfortunately, was stuck in the middle as she crouched down next to Eric holding him in her arms.

Jennie turned to Eunha and Eric's direction, "I'm extremely sorry you had to see that Eunha. Please don't forget about the plants and please-" she paused for a moment to let the remaining tears to fall and kept composure, "please take care of my Eric. He doesn't have anyone else to lean on." With that being the last of her words Jennie left, leaving Eric crying in Eunha arms and Eunha in the middle of a catastrophe.