A Pandemic That Has Changed The Grounds I Walk On
News

Something that is not only affecting me, but so many others.

10
Harutmovsisyan-Pixabay

No school, nowhere to go, everything is closing, faster than we can salvage and basically I am trapped. Yeah being at home is not that bad. But actually, sometimes it can be. School was an escape from getting out of my bed and actually doing something productive at times. Sports is a major role in my life, but it is being taken from me and so many others. I can only imagine what the seniors are feeling right now and everybody else. Not only that, I do not get the in-school learning experiences, nor do I get to see my friends right now. Nor do I think will for awhile.

I have always stayed in a lot of the time. And the weird thing is, I would have never imagined not being allowed to go anywhere. And here I am stuck at home. Not allowed to go out. Not even out to ride around for a little while. I see friends on social media hanging around with each other still and I just only hope that we are not over reacting or under reacting.

Things are being taken from the shelves of every store you can think of. This is making it impossible to even provide for those who actually need things for their home. And I feel bad. I feel terrible.

There are too many things on social media that people are believing, because that is the first thing they see. Who would have thought staying in could cause so much pain though? Not only for myself, but for everybody around the world.

Those at work, what about them? They cannot stay cooped up inside, they have to help. They are tired, more than tired. Stressed and want to be able to figure things out. But we can only hope everything settles down quicker than the virus spreads.

From Your Site Articles