I Am Finally Content With The Things I Have

Some people have it rough, they get hand me downs and more so why judge for having better than that

1
JillWellington-Pixabay

Living with what you have is what I have learned to do. Not everybody gets blessed with getting whatever they want. And me? I am simply okay with the things I have. Because I know that I do not have to get handed things all the time. Or get what I want all the time to know that life is not perfect. Or that my parents love me. They love me all the time no matter if they say yes or no. I am okay with the things I have.

I know my mother tries her hardest. Even when I get upset. She’s amazing. But often too many kids get handed whatever they want. They grow up expecting so much out of people and from the world. I have learned that you have to work your butt off around the house to get what you want. Even then not getting it half the time.

But living the life of only getting what you want sometimes and somethings is better than getting everything handed to me. I rather be able to want to ride around and buy something for myself, than someone buy or hand me an expensive new phone. Although it would be nice. Society plays a big role with not fitting in and that comes to play. My parents have taught me so much.

It's not all about getting what you want all the time. If you keep getting handed everything you want. How are you going to make it in the real world? As a matter of fact kids half the time do not even have jobs and want their parents to pay for everything. They are not going to make it without knowing that having a job is so important and even paying for your own stuff is better than making your parents support you with a job.

To me buying my own things is a major relief than stressing and feeling bad when my parents or someone buys me something. It is such a wrong feeling when someone buys you something expensive. I hate to break it to you but people who are spoiled don’t take the time to look past the people who have it bad. They just want to judge those who don’t get much because they have better things and better clothes etc. It is just a wrong world we live in and we get grouped by state of mind.