13 Ways To Show Your Boyfriend You Love Him Every Day

13 Small Ways To Show Your Boyfriend You Love Him Because A Little Goes A Long Way

The men in our life need reassurance too, ladies.

127
Molly Joiner

I often see posts about things men don't do enough. More often than not, I see complaints by women on my news feed or in my friend group about what "he didn't do" and where "he didn't take her," and what "he failed to remember." I'm not saying the men are blameless, ladies, but let's try a little harder to remember the good things they do too and show them the same love they give us, unconditionally.

Here are 13 small ways we can show our men love... because a little goes a long way:

1. Ask about his day

Sometimes, he needs to vent just like you, or maybe he needs to work through his next move.

2. Keep up with his friends

Yes, even the ones you don't particularly care for. Make a point to plan as many hang outs for the two of you with his friends as you plan for the two of you with your own friends.

3. Make him a playlist

Make him his very own playlist on your phone with the songs he loves. The fact that you took the time and paid attention to his music tastes will really mean the world to him.

4. Rub his back

I'm as guilty as they come when demanding back rubs. They're an intimate, wonderful experience, and odds are your man might like one every now and again as well.

5. Buy him dinner

The two of you may already split meals or buy for each other, but if he's the type that always buys your food, maybe offer to get the tab the next time you go out.

6. Bring his favorite snack or beer home

It could be as simple as a $1 candy bar or a four pack of beer. Make his day with a simple gesture.

7. Tell him what you love about him

I know, I always need reassurance, and It's always nice to receive it from him. Return the favor next time he's had a bad day.

8. Tell him he looks nice

They like it just as much as we do, ladies. Be honest with him, and tell him if you like what he's wearing.

9. Offer to help him with chores

Maybe he needs to change his oil or fold some clothes. Offer to hand him the wrench or pair up his socks.

10. Write him notes

Write him goofy messages, inside jokes, or even love letters, and leave them where he'll find them later. I promise, you'll make him smile.

11. Cook his favorite meal

Maybe you don't cook, but fresh baked pizza rolls are just as sweet as a fresh baked ziti.

12. Watch that football game without complaint

Or soccer, or baseball, or basketball, whatever his sport of choice is.

13. Take interest in something he loves

Whether its fishing, video games, or cars, try to learn a fact or two, and join in.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.