11 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew

11 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew

Because we can't leave girls in the dark.

177
11 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew
https://www.pexels.com/photo/road-couple-girl-walk-36367/

After my article detailing 15 things every guy should know and understand about girls, but somehow never do, a bunch of my guy friends started telling me things they wish girls knew about guys. So, here are 15 things guys wish girls knew.

Guys are much more straightforward than you might think.

Take what they say literally because they aren't intentionally trying to trick you.

It would be appreciated for us to do something cute once in a while.

We want them to do cute things for us, but sometimes they wish that care and attention would be reciprocated in a similar way.

Take notice in what he's interested in.

Even if they're something you're not a huge fan of, try to incorporate it into your conversations and activities you do together. He'll notice.

Don't be afraid to make the first move.

Guys can be shy too. Don't be afraid to show interest. It's easier to pay attention to him without seeming creepy than you might think.

Make it easier for guys to make decisions.

Answering "I don't care, you choose" doesn't always make the situation easier.

Don't be afraid to show him what you're passionate about.

Seeing you happy and engaged makes them happy. Don't be afraid to ramble and rant about something you really care about.

Don't care so much about messing up your appearance.

Guys would rather you live in the moment and get sweaty, muddy, or messy in general if you're having fun than you not being all in in fear of not appearing perfect.

Guys aren't mind readers.

If you want them to know something, tell them. It'll make everything easier and less stressful for everyone involved.

Humor is attractive.

Don't be afraid to be funny or quirky or disguise the random snorts that occasionally happen when you laugh. Guys like them more than you would expect.

Don't be afraid to have your own opinions, even it contradicts theirs.

Part of getting to know someone is knowing their stance on varying topics. Don't be afraid to let them know who you really are; they won't change their mind about you over something trivial.

Clingyness is an automatic turn-off.

It's one thing to be dependent on them, but when you take it a step further and cannot live without them 2 months into dating, they can get scared and run away. Give them their space sometimes.

Obviously, guys are a lot less complex than girls, considering there are 11 things on this list, as opposed to 15. So, this list ends here. Disclaimer: this is supposed to be a general list, and obviously not all guys are the same.