It's been nearly three months since season 6 of Game of Thrones wrapped up. Many fans are eagerly awaiting the return to Westeros for the show's seventh, and final, season. However, as the 2016 election progresses, American's don't have to look to hard to find a theatrical political struggle, with one sociopathic, power hungry bastard at its center.
See if you can figure out which megalomaniac made the following statements.
1. “If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.”
2. “That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees.”
3."An apology doesn’t mean anything if you’re not looking the person in the eye."
4."Remember what you are and what you are not."
5. "When somebody challenges you unfairly, fight back - be brutal, be tough - don't take it. It is always important to WIN!"
6. "My mother taught me not to throw stones at cripples... but my father taught me: aim for their head!"
7. "I love the poorly educated."
8. “My life has been about winning. My life has not been about losing."
9. "Jealousy bores me. You remember what happens to people who bore me."
10. "Leverage is the biggest strength you can have."
11.“It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”
12. "He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."
13. "Do you think I’m a savage?"
14. "I win"
1. Ramsay Bolton
2. Donald Trump
3. Ramsay Bolton
4. Ramsay Bolton
5. Donald Trump
6. Ramsay Bolton
9. Ramsay Bolton
12. Donald Trump
This particular quote is from Ramsay Bolton, however, given Trump's obsession with being a "winner" it's unlikely he's never uttered the phrase.