Divide And Conquer

Divide And Conquer

Conspiracy theories or evidence of corruption.

21
Quotes Gram
The following list, consists of mainly wars that were instigated, provoked, or manipulatively created by the U.S. government. These issues or rather occurrences dealt with the government and corporations that collaboratively set private agendas of the elite class. Presently, these types of issues have grown drastically, and are more complex than ever before. Correspondingly, people that live in modern nation-states follow similar lifestyles; they get an education first, then they seek a job, pay their bills, and eventually pass away. Several theorists believe that in the U.S., and several other developed countries are in a post-industrial society with the same issues that were occurring during the 1960s. Additionally, instead the progressive mindset that brought spectacular changes since the Enlightenment era has become to some degree regressive. I have excluded discussions of various agencies, organizations, corporations, and think-tanks, simply because an entire book could be written about the topic of institutional corruption, and it already has been published by several authors. The agencies that I most wanted to discuss, included the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Security Agency (NSA), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). In recent times, these security agencies that have been involved with controversial events and wrong doings that have been overshadowed by mainly minor issues that is an exaggeration, for example racism, sexism, and religious values. I have come to the conclusion that the U.S. is no longer a stable democracy, with an apparent two-party, check and balances system, and has rather developed into a clientelistic corporal regime that spreads hard and soft power through various measures, such as privatized military firms (PMFs), education, interest groups, social media, multinational corporations (MNCs) and transnational corporations (TNCs) and direct economic intervention, also known as capitalism. This does not mean that the U.S. is the only "country" with consistent corruption, every country is corrupt to a certain extent. More importantly its the entire vicious cycle of debt that is created by these larger institutions, banks, governments, and corporations that are controlled by a few elite, while majority of the population is exploited through political, economic, and social means.

1. World War I

World War I is the first example of when international bankers used war to gather mass profits. Again, U.S. was not the only country practicing these methods, it was happening worldwide, but its difficult enough to fixate on a large country with a complex system. Moreover, World War I was one of the largest incidents where the government used its newly established federal reserve banking system. Former secretary of state, William Jennings Bryan, noted the wide opportunities for large profits. There were discussions among influential leaders, on how they could get the U.S. to enter the war. For instance, Colonel Edward House and the former secretary of state from Great Britain, Sir Edward Grey, discussed the possibility of sinking a passenger liner with American's on board. On May 15, 1917 a few months after this documented discussion had occurred, the ship-liner, Lusitania was deliberately led into German controlled territories and obviously was sunk. J.D. Rockefeller made $ 200 million dollars off the war. Not to mention the war costed over $3 billion dollars, which was lent from the federal reserve bank with interest. This further expanded the profit of international bankers worldwide. This is mild compared to what happened later on...

2. World War II

As majority of American citizens know, the U.S. entered WWII after the attacks Japan executed in Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. Although, this might sound troubling and bothersome to most, the reality was that this was also unfortunately a planned maneuver of international bankers, to once again make mass profits. Former secretary of war, Henry Stimson and former president, Franklin D. Roosevelt, have documented discussions of the ways the U.S. had to enter the war, and that Japan had to seem as the aggressors. Roosevelt did everything he could to anger the Japanese empire by setting trade barriers, freezing Japanese assets, and aiding Japan's enemies with weapons, which was against international war rules at the time. Another, horrifying fact was that Nazi Germany's corporation I.G. Farben worked closely with J.D. Rockefeller's oil company. In fact, Rockefeller's oil company sold 20 million dollars of fuel to I.G. Farben, which made it possible for Nazi Germany to bomb several British cities during the war. To make matters even worse, the U.S. Union Banking Corporation, based from New York city, financed Adolf Hitlers campaign through material goods, and hoarded millions of dollars from the Nazi regime in its vaults. The director and vice president of the Union Banking Corporation was Prescott Bush, George W. Bush's grandfather, and H.W. Bush's father...

3. Vietnam War

This is yet again, another example of how the U.S. government deliberately lied to the American public. Two U.S. destroyers were allegedly attacked by North Vietnamese PT boats in the Gulf of Tonkin. Former Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara eventually referred to the Gulf of Tonkin incident as a "mistake." In October 1966, former president, Lyndon B. Johnson lifted trade restrictions between the Soviet Bloc. Consequently, J. D. Rockefeller, interests' financed factories in the Soviet Union, which the Soviets used to manufacture military equipment, and sent them to North Vietnam. The war was being collaboratively waged between the two super -powers at the time of the Cold War. The main incentive was not a divergence in ideological difference, between Capitalism vs. Communism, rather it was mainly profit incentive. Not to mention, the CIA executed a program, called "Operation Phoenix," secretly, and without trial, killing over 20,000 civilians in South Vietnam. By the end of the war, majority of the casualties and deaths were civilians from Vietnam, and were inflicted through 7 billion bombs that were dropped. To put this in perspective, these were more than twice the amount of bombs dropped on Europe and Asia in World War II.

4. 9/11 and Iraq War/Afghanistan War ("War on Terrorism")

Many people consider the 9/11 incident as merely a hoax. The argument ranges from the way the twin towers collapsed, to Osama Bin Laden's close ties with the Bush family, the secretive 9/11 commission conferences, and the simultaneous attacks that occurred in a short time span, which was rarely discussed in depth. Still to this day, there has not been a clear conclusion as to how the attacks were funded, why Osama Bin Laden's family members were in Church Hill, Virginia two weeks before the attacks, what exactly the Carlyle group was discussing with members of the royal family of Saudi Arabia, and why several of the hijackers were trained on U.S. soil and were left unquestioned. It also seems rather odd, that former President Bush was able to establish a foreign policy rather quickly, and had several well-thought out principles in dealing with terrorist attacks. Former President Bush made accusations against groups and individuals that had no ties to each other. The entire administration at the time had little understanding of the Sunni/Shia relation, and the cultural, ethnic, and racial backgrounds of the countries in the middle east. To enumerate, the Iraq War that started in 2003 was illegal because it was started without consent from both congress and the United Nations (UN). Furthermore, the war in Iraq was termed the beginning of a "War on Terrorism," or rather a construct that has been over emphasized to evoke fear and uncertainty against the mass population. Terrorism has become a monstrous myth that the social media uses to keep people powerless and angry with a war that never ends. The main difference between terrorism in the past few decades and modern terrorism is that now the elite corporations use government bodies as their puppets to divide and conquer the general population, and use a mythical entity; terrorism, to keep the war going continuously. Iraq and Afghanistan were wars waged for oil, nothing else. Iraq had no affiliations to Osama Bin Laden, what so ever, and neither did Afghanistan, these were both profit seeking incentives. For more information, about the historical background and the term "disaster capitalism," I recommend reading Disaster Capitalism written by Naomi Klein. Klein highlights the detrimental affects the war in Iraq particularly had on its own society. It essentially became a corporation for the U.S. to control more oil reserves...

These are only few instances of the discrepancies against humanity that were controlled by a few rich elite individuals or groups. I only included the U.S., and this has happened worldwide for many years. It is a system beyond general comprehension, and is often argued against through a standpoint of accusations and considerably misconceptions. It seems as though, complete anarchy or complete equality does not seem to exist, there is no idealistic utopia. If that is true or relatively correct, then is the issue of corruption and the continuation of a vicious cycle of divide and conquer within the system that we currently live in inevitable?