More Disney Quotes That Are Actually Life Lessons

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

830
travelandleisure.com

Whenever I need a spark of inspiration or a reminder that whatever situation I am facing now will turn out OK in the end, I look toward Disney because there are so many valuable life lessons embedded into every story. Disney gives me hope and brings me happiness because I keep many of the quotes on strength, love, happiness, and life found in these stories in my heart and I try my best to live by them. Here are just a few of my favorite Disney quotes that I believe we should all live by. Be sure to check out Part 1 for more inspiration.

1. "You must always remember this: Have courage and be kind. You have more kindness in your little finger than most people possess in their whole body. And it has power, more than you know. And magic." - Cinderella

Ella’s mother shows us the importance of being brave and kind and how far having those two qualities can take you in life. I live by the words "have courage and be kind." Whenever I am doubting myself, I know I can get through what I am facing by being brave and by spreading kindness everywhere I go.

2. "The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up." - Dumbo

This quote shows us the importance of loving ourselves for who we are and that the aspects that we dislike about ourselves aren’t as bad as we think because they make us unique and set us apart from the crowd.

3. "If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever." - Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh reminds us that even though the people we love might leave our lives, they aren’t actually gone if you keep them in your heart forever.

4. "Even miracles take a little time." - Cinderella

The Fairy Godmother reminds us that sometimes we have to go through the worst to get to the best and that within time, we will get the good things that we deserve.

5. "Keep your chin up. Someday there will be happiness again." - Robin Hood

Robin Hood gives us hope during the tough times that happiness will come once again and that one day, everything will be OK.

6. "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." - Bambi

Thumper reminds us of the importance of being kind to others. You might not like someone or something, but it is better to not say anything unkind in those situations.

7. "It'll turn out alright in the end. You'll see." -Beauty & The Beast

Mrs. Potts reminds us that even though life seems hard in the present moment, that things always have a way of working out and that everything will be OK in the end.

8. "Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through." - Cinderella

Cinderella shows us that we should never lose hope because one day all of our dreams will come true.

9. "There are so many voices around you, but you must listen to your own voice." - Pocahontas II

Pocahontas shows us the importance of following your own heart.

10. "I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far. I can't go back to where I used to be."- Aladdin

Jasmine shows us the importance of finding our own freedom and of venturing outside our comfort zone.

11. "Beauty is found within." - Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast shows us the importance of inner beauty. It's not what's on the outside that counts, but what is on the inside. Belle loves the Beast and doesn't care about the way he looks on the outside because he has a beautiful heart and that is what matters the most.

12. "All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust."- Peter Pan

Peter Pan shows us that we can achieve great things in life as long as we believe in ourselves.

13. "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them."-Walt Disney

We have the strength within ourselves to make our dreams come true as long as we never give up on them.