Eleven Disney Quotes That Are Actually Life Lessons

"All you need is faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust." - Peter Pan

2583
Travel And Leisure

Disney brings me and countless others an immense amount of happiness by making it possible to escape reality and step into a world of magic, wonder and happy ever afters. Growing up watching Disney movies taught me valuable life lessons that shaped me into the person I am today. I learned the importance of believing in myself even when no one else did. I strove to be as kind-hearted and brave as Mulan, Ariel, Cinderella and Snow White. I learned that nothing is more beautiful than having a kind heart. I learned that good people always come out on top and that allowed me to believe in the kindness of others. Because of Disney, I believe in true love.Disney will forever have a special place in my heart and I will never stop fighting for my own happy ending. Here are 11 inspiring quotes from someof my favorite Disney movies.

1. "No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." - Cinderella

Cinderella teaches us that it is important to never give up on a dream and to always stay hopeful because all of our dreams will come true if we are patient.

2. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -Winnie the Pooh

Christopher Robin reminds Pooh to believe in himself and that he is capable of more than he thinks. We underestimate ourselves too often and it is important to remember that we are strong enough to get through anything.

3. "Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." -Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Snow White teaches us to never doubt ourselves because we fill the world with sunshine and make the world a better place.

4. "The past can hurt, but the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it." -The Lion King

Rafiki teaches us that we aren't defined by our past. The past can be painful but it is important learn from it and keep moving forward.

5. "Let it go."- Frozen

Elsa shows us the importance of letting go of our fears and that being yourself is good enough.

6. "Our fate lies within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it." - Brave

Merida teaches us that we have the power to decide our own fate and that no one else has the power to control our lives.

7. "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one." -Pocahontas

Pocahontas shows us that choosing the right thing to do can be hard but it is worth it in the end.

8. "No, I won't stop. For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight." -Tangled

Rapunzel teaches us that we should never stop fighting for what we believe in because she never stopped fighting for her freedom and happiness.

9. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." -Mulan

Mulan teaches us that painful experiences don't make us weak. Facing challenges makes a person stronger and even more beautiful.

10. "When life gets you down do you wanna know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming." -Finding Nemo

Dory knows how important it is to never give up. No matter how hard life gets, keep going because things will always get better and you will eventually reach your destination.

11. "Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. Dreams are forever." -Walt Disney

The wise words of Walt Disney teach us that there is no limit to creativity and imagination and that we never have to grow up.

I will always hold the magical world of pixie dust, magic carpets, mermaids and princesses and happy endings close to my heart because I wouldn't be the person I am today without Disney.