The End Of Your Semester And Finals Week, But It's All Disney Characters

We just can't wait to just "Let It Go!"

66
Flickr Creative Commons

It’s the end of the semester and finals are quickly approaching. You want nothing more than to just be done and finally get to enjoy the summer break. To relieve yourself of your stresses and find more ways to procrastinate doing work, Disney movies and characters are here to show you that they support you and feel your pain.

1. The end of the semester versus the beginning of the semester.

2. When the end of the semester is getting you down.

3. When you procrastinate so badly that you have to throw something together last minute.

4. Pretending like the end of the semester isn’t killing you.

5. When you’re thinking about dropping out.

6. Needing faith, trust, and pixie dust to get through the rest of the semester.

7. When you’re given another group project.

8. Hiding from your responsibilities like…

9. When you haven’t been paying attention in class all semester.

10. When you’re at the breaking point.

11. When midnight snacking is taken to the max.

12. Going through everything you have to study.

13. When you’re up to all hours studying for an exam.

14. Trying to figure out everything that you need to know.

15. When you flip through the pages of an exam.

16. When you finish an exam that you know you did badly on, but at least you showed up and gave it your best shot.

17. Wondering whether you actually learned what was covered on the exam in class.

18. When the answer is at the tip of your tongue.

19. When you actually knew some of the answers on the exam.

20. When you walk out of an exam confident that you aced it.

21. When you find out that you passed the class you were worried about failing.

22. When you realize that your summer body isn’t here but you love yourself anyway.

23. Walking out of your last class like…

24. When you finished all of your exams and now it’s time for break.

25. When summer is finally here!

To say that the end of the semester is rough is an understatement, but you’re almost there and can make it! Good luck!