Dear PETA, Where Are You Now?

Dear PETA, Where Are You Now?

You are not heros.

Dear PETA,

Where are you now? In the past week, wildfires have riddled, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. Cattle, horses, and numerous other animals are dead or badly burned, not to mention the human lives that were taken trying to save them.

So, I ask you again. Where are you now? You're always there to tell us how wrong our industry is for raising animals to feed the world. I've seen you brand yourselves with hot irons to martyr yourselves for cattle.You are always at the truck stops harassing cattle-pots and at rodeos with your video cameras condemning the industry for its alleged mistreatment of livestock.

Mistreatment? What a joke, just like your organization. People died this week, PETA, right alongside their livestock because they were trying to save them! Where were you when cattle needed moved out of the way of the engulfing flames. Where were you when a dad had to put down his children's beloved horses because they were so badly burned or could not breathe? Where are you as thousands of tons of hay are being rushed to the Texas panhandle to feed the remaining livestock?

You didn't rush into immediate danger to save these animals. Ranchers did. The people you condemn with your bullshit propaganda risked their own lives for their livestock, for their neighbors livestock, for stranger's livestock.

One last time PETA, where are you now? Because if it's still on your high horse when it comes to agriculture, you're not only mistaken but blindly ignorant. Your organization is no hero, it is the epitome of hypocrisy.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals only care when it's convenient, or the cameras are watching.

A Livestock Owner

SEE ALSO: What HSUS And PETA Won't Tell You