Dear LeBron

Dear LeBron

You are the greatest player in the world.

36
Dear LeBron
http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/releases/james-player-of-the-month-150304

Dear LeBron,

As I sit here and watch you and the Cavaliers compete against the New Orleans Hornets, I reminisce about the many ways in which you have revolutionized the game of basketball. It's true: you are the greatest player in the world.

You have found many ways to persevere through the incredible hype and criticism since you were in junior high — and with no end in sight to your basketball dominance, here's me trying to put in words just how legendary you have become. Hopefully, throughout this letter I can get others to feel the same way as I do.

"I feel confident because I'm the greatest player in the world" - LeBron James

One of the hardest things I face as a fan of yours is getting people to understand what an incredible, unselfish player you are. Beginning with the unprecedented high school coverage; you attracted attention that no other high school player has ever received. By your senior year, most of your basketball games were televised by ESPN, and you managed to land a spot on an issue of "Sports Illustrated."

In the 2003 NBA Draft, you were selected first overall. Analysts around the league agreed that you had a phenomenal first season, naming you rookie of the year. Unfortunately, with success comes unnecessary hatred from fans who don't recognize unbelievable basketball talent when they see it. However, excessive amounts criticism never stopped you.

1. You are a two-time NBA Champion.

2. You are a four-time NBS MVP.

3. You are an 11-time NBA All-Star.

4. You have two Olympic gold medals.

5. You are a triple-double machine.

Please don't ever change your game and always remember who you are.