Dead Week As Told By The Office

Dead Week As Told By The Office

The week between the regular semester and finals can be... interesting.

Across the world students at college are getting ready to finish the semester. They're dreaming of getting to sell their books back for a fourth of the price they paid. But more than that, students are getting ready to go on break. However, before they can get to break they have to deal with finals, and before finals they have to deal with dead week.

1. Putting everything down on a calendar

It feels like you're expected to do assignments for classes you didn't even know you were taking.

2. The easiest tasks must go first

You do the reading for your favorite class and tell yourself it's going to be an easy week.

3. Someone texts you about a project you haven't started

Betrayal, from those closest to you.

4. Midweek slump

There's not enough energy and coffee on the campus for all of the students crashing by this point.

5. First project turned in

You feel accomplished and although it's fleeting, you'll cherish it.

6. Crunch time for all the other projects

You're exhausted, and it's not about to end.

7. The final stretch before finals week

You're ready to be done.

8. Everything is due on one day

Because that seems to be how final projects always work out.

9. One more regular class

Everyone is going through the motions at this point, pre stressed for finals week.

10. It's finally Friday

A false sense of security? Yes. Are you going to take it? Absolutely. Enjoy your Friday because Saturday and Sunday start finals week and you're probably not prepared.