The De-Stressing Mantras We All Need Right Now

We've hit that point in the semester where taking a breath seems criminal. These mantras can be your cure!

28
pixteller

We have hit it-the point in the semester where taking a breather seems criminal. There are what seems to be countless papers to finish, exams to be studied for, and multiple trips to the "I shouldn't be doing this...I have homework" mentality. Not to mention, you're trying to maintain whatever control you have left over your life. Although you are accomplishing so much, it still feels like you are achieving so little? Sound familiar? Does anyone else feel too entirely stressed to function?

Being that I know you don't have much time to read this article (believe me, no hard feelings-time is of the essence), thanks to the Huffington Post and some dear friends, I have compiled a short list of motivational mantras for you. Say them, read them, text them to a friend-who cares! They are powerful combinations of letters and syllables that allow you to focus your mind and to breath permissibly. You will get through this terribly exhausting chapter. With this, still always remember...

"Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life."

1. This too shall pass.

2. It is what it is.

3. I did my best.

4. Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control or change.

5. Tomorrow is another day.

6. My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.

7. Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life.

8. There is a reason for everything.

9. I will get through this.

10. The best is yet to come.