Who Will Emerge Out Of The Final Four

Who Will Emerge Out Of The Final Four

David Vs. Three Goliath's

20
Who Will Emerge Out Of The Final Four
Wikimedia

It's down to four teams left in what has been a crazy year of college basketball. You have seen the top seeds fall to teams that you might not have even known to have been in Division One. And now it comes down to four teams left fighting for the National Championship in Houston.

The Cinderella of the tournament, who I believe a lot of people want to see at least in the championship, is Loyola- Chicago, who has had a great run but I think that Michigan will be the victor in the first game because of the way that they move the ball. They are a great blend of inside and out, and from what I've seen throughout the tournament this team has increased their defensive premise as well. As an Ohio State fan as well it kills me to say that but with the development over the course of this season alone I feel like they are going to take care of business. Also, Loyola has never played on this big of a stage and the bright lights might get to them early in the game and impact them to a point where they might not be able to make a comeback.

The other Final Four game is Villanova and Kansas, Nova to me is counted out every year because they play in a quote-un-quote "nonpower" conference. Every year though this team shows the haters wrong and is at the end of March Madness most of the time. However this year they haven't been playing great but just have been playing good enough to make it here. Something that you can't do against a Kansas team also looking to make a statement that they can finish what they start. The Jay Hawks haven't been able to make it all the way but to me this year is going to be the year they get a shot at the National Championship because of their bench depth and seniors that have experienced the bright lights and know how to win in crunch time.

So who is my pick to win it all? Kansas or Michigan? It's Kansas, this team has heard so much ofver the past three years. These kids have had shots to get up and leave to go make millions in the NBA but decided to come back to make a statement. Bill Self is one of the best coaches in the NCAA and i think this is the year that they get it done completely.