Most Wanted Dating App Factors To Make It A Big Hit in 2020

Dating App that can make your app a big hit

67
Dating App

Tinder, Bumble, Coffee Meets Bagel, Happn, The League, etc. are some popular dating apps that are currently ruling the market. Market research says that as of now, Tinder has over 50 million users. Also, the total number of paying Tinder subscribers is 5.2 million.

If you are in doubt whether it is worth to invest in the dating apps or not, these stats are your answers. You can see how popular the dating apps are now. No wonder why app investors are so interested to create a dating app like Tinder.

Now, already the market has hundreds if not thousands of dating apps. So, the competition is huge. Unless you do something special, your target audience may not notice your app at all in the crowd.

Here, in this article, you will find what are the x-factors or the most wanted factors that will make your dating app a big hit in today's vying business market.

Follow the Process, Create A Stunning Dating App

Just having a great idea is not enough. Making a dating app needs to follow a well-organized process. To make it a big hit, you have to validate your app idea, you need to analyze your target market, and do the necessary research on your competitors. Then you have to create the profile matching algorithm which means how people will find their matches.

Next comes the app security. You have to ensure all the user data are safe and secure. Then comes the vital part i.e. choosing the right set of dating app features. The interesting features will keep your users engaged in the app.

Now, you need to choose the right app development partner who will build your dating app with the right tech stack and make an impressive dating app design.

After the app development is done, you are all set to release it. So, start with the app marketing and branding and make sure it is reaching the right people for whom you've built the dating app.

How to Make Your Dating App A Big Hit in the Market?

You already know how huge the competition is. Unless your dating app has a USP, it won't stand a chance in today's competitive business market. Hence, here is a list of a few interesting factors that will make your app special from its competitors.

Frictionless and Safe Onboarding Process for Users

See, user registration is a common feature for all dating apps. Now, how seamless and easy you are making the signup process will be one of the deciding factors for your app's success.

It is better to set some robust limits on how much personal information you ask your users without being tagged as a "creepy" app. Gathering more information will help you to offer a better user experience.

Let the users easily signup with their different social media accounts like Instagram or Facebook.

Also, at this step, integrating a detailed verification system will keep the frauds and creeps away from your dating app.

Intriguing User Interface

This goes without saying that your app's interface is the medium that users see and interact with. So, your dating app design has to be eye-catching and impressive.

Make sure the features around the photos are placed beautifully, looks smooth and slick. Picking up the main colors of your dating app to portray delicacy and romance is vital in the interface design process.

Keeping A Check on the Uploaded Photos

Catfishing is a major problem of most of the dating apps. Many fake profiles pretending to be someone else when they are actually not! Yes, its kinda confusing and definitely, deceiving people.

To avoid this, your app should keep a check on the users' uploaded photos. It will make sure users are not uploading fake photos and the person in the photos is a genuine user.

Being Able to See who Else your Match is Chatting With

Recently, AskMen conducted research and found out 14% of male dating app users want to know who else their match is chatting with. It will help them to understand the situation whether to proceed further or not and act accordingly.

So, if you are creating a dating app, ask your dating app developers to include a popular feature like this in the app.

An Undo Option

Be it unsending a mistakenly sent messages or undoing a wrong right swipe - dating app users love these kinds of features. So, while crafting a dating app, including such features will make your dating app user-loving.

Other than all these, make sure to include features like

• Real-time notifications and alerts
  • First date suggestions
  • Ratings and reviews after the first date
  • Live video chatting with the matches
  • Block users
  • Location-based suggestions
  • Filtered search functionalities
  • Offline access, etc.

If you are planning to create a dating app and wondering how much does it cost to make a dating app, get in touch with the dating app experts. Reach any mobile app development company with experience in creating a dating app to create a successful dating app.