Who You Should Date, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Here's Who Your Lover Should Be, Based On Your Zodiac Sign Compatibility

If you don't understand much about zodiac compatibility, this one's an easy guide for you.

1933
Couple

Zodiac signs are complicated and unrealistic for a few but it's definitely a proven science for others. So if you fall under that first category, this article can help you understand how zodiac compatibility works.

There are basically four elements under which there are three signs. Earth: Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo; Water: Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio; Air: Aquarius, Gemini, Libra; Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius. Zodiacs under Earth and Water are the most compatible and likewise for those under Air and Fire.

The following list may help.

1. Capricorn and Cancer

It's an Earth-Water combination. These two zodiacs go extremely well despite their differences. The two are exact opposites to each other, however, each of their voids is filled by the other. Also, Capricorn is known as the father of all zodiacs and Cancer is known as the mother of all zodiacs which (pretty obviously) lets them make a wonderful family.

2. Aquarius and Sagittarius

This is a Fire-Air combination. These two zodiacs are like twins in terms of characteristics and choices. Both are free-spirited and believe in living in the moment, which makes them extremely compatible.

3. Pisces and Capricorn

This is an Earth-Water combination. The two share a very deep bond when they realize each others' differences but don't try to change them. Pisces can be very zoned-out and in their dreamworld most of the times but a Capricorn helps them come out to the real world and interact with others. Again, Capricorns can be extremely realistic at times, which is balanced out by Pisces' imagination and creativity.

4. Aries and Leo

This is a Fire-Fire combination. Both appreciate independence and individuality which makes for a perfect couple.

5. Taurus and Scorpio

This is an Earth-Water combination. These two zodiacs, under any circumstances, can be together. They can also be called a power couple because they constantly inspire and encourage each other.

6. Gemini and Sagittarius

This is an Air-Fire combination. Both are fun-loving and adventurous which helps keep them interested in similar things and hence keeps them bonded. Both are also emotional which makes them understand each other in times of emotional imbalance.

7. Cancer and Virgo

This is an Earth-Water combination. They both share similar moral qualities which lets them respect each other's opinions. They find interest in each other's choices. They can fight all odds, one of the major reasons being the fact that they both are extremely loyal and dedicated.

8. Leo and Aquarius

This is an Air-Fire combination. They are again opposite to each other in terms of character. Leo is fierce and dominating whereas Aquarius is calm and free-spirited. They cannot interfere with each other's business but enjoy their companionship because of such a diverse set of interests and choices.

9. Virgo and Capricorn

This is an Earth-Earth combination. They both are almost similar hence they understand each other. They have great companionship in terms of support, understanding, and choices.

10. Libra and Aries

This is an Air-Fire combination. Libra is a balanced sign but needs constant emotional support which is provided by the Aries and in turn, Aries tend to support someone, which is satisfied by the Libra. They also share a beautiful bond because they comply with each other's choices.

11. Scorpio and Capricorn

This is an Earth-Water sign combination. Scorpio is a very dedicated and passionate sign which is similar to Capricorn. Together they can make a successful couple in all ways.

12. Sagittarius and Leo

This is a Fire-Fire combination. Both are extremely powerful signs. They are filled with strength, determination, and passion which makes them a power couple.

Other than the ones mentioned above, there can be rare successful combinations such as Gemini and Pisces, Cancer and Aquarius, Virgo and Leo, and Scorpio and Aries. Usually, Earth signs go well with Water signs because water nourishes the earth (in literal terms) and Fire signs go well with Air signs because air instills the passion of fire (in literal terms, again).

Zodiac signs are not easy and not every individual is solely based on their zodiac, there can be other conditions too that shape a person and his/her behavior. However, these were some of the best combinations (in general) and the kind of combinations mentioned are the ones that work out most of the times. So, did this help you understand how zodiac compatibility works?