15 Date Questions To Keep Your Conversation Alive

15 Fun Questions To Ask Your Date To Breathe Life Back Into A Dying Conversation

Trust me, they'll revive any convo.

545

We've all been in that moment when we feel the conversation slowly turns to silence, and we've all hated the awkwardness of having your mind scramble to find anything to talk about so as to keep words coming out of your mouth.

So, next time you're unsure of what to say next on your date (or even with a new friend, co-worker, or acquaintance), try asking one of these questions. Trust me, they'll keep the conversation alive right when you thought it was dead.

1. What superpower would you have if you could choose?

2. Whose ghost would you wish would come to the world?

3. What social etiquette strikes you as odd?

4. What time period do you wish you could go to for a day?

5. What's your plan for a zombie apocalypse?

6. If you could have anything you wanted to come to you easily, would you?

7. What would you carve on your tombstone?

8. If you had just 48 hours left to live, what would you do?

9. How do you waste time?

10. What's the most useful thing you own that you're surprised isn't more common?

11. If you could have any animal as a pet, what you would pick?

12. What's the one thing you wish you could change about the world?

13. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be?

14. What would your dream job be?

15. What are your pet peeves?

With these questions, you can hopefully gain some really good insight into the other person, and have a meaningful and deep conversation that can be revelatory to you both! I hope that you enjoy using these!

Follow Swoon on Instagram.