What It's Like Being Friends With A Cancer

You've befriended the most nurturing sign of the zodiac, but what's the real tea on this crabby gal?

532
pinterest.com

So you've befriended a female cancer? Or maybe you're cautious to? Here's the truth about having one as a close friend:

1. She's moody.

pinterest.com

Number one characteristic anyone can give about a cancer is their moodiness. They're the crabs of the zodiac for a reason!

2. If you guys are true friends, to her, you’re her family.

pinterest.com

Cancers protect their family like no other, and if we consider you family, we treat you like you're our blood.

3. She’s honest.

pinterest.com

Cancers want the best for our friends, and if being honest means saying something you might not agree with, we do this out of love. No one wants a friend who would lie to them just to make them feel good, right?

4. She may be a homebody.

pinterest.com

This differs from person to person, but cancers do enjoy alone time. You'll have to invite this one out if you want to hang with her, but each time you do hang out it'll be well worth it.

5. She gives great advice.

pinterest.com

She may not take her own advice, but is great at giving it. Cancers observe before they take action, so she sees things before they even happen.

6. You probably thought she was mean at first.

pinterest.com

Being a crab, it's not hard to identify her hard shell, but once you get to know us, cancers have kind personalities.

7. She’s compassionate and empathetic.

pinterest.com

If you ever have a problem or need someone to talk to, she will gladly be there for you!

At the end of the day, us Cancers have your best interest and love you with all of our hearts. We may be a little moody and spontaneous, but in the best way possible!