Life is too short to be negative

It's OK To Cut Out All Of The  Negativity In Your Life, Even If It Means Letting People Go

Life is short, so live it happily.

122

Recently, I have been cutting negativity out of my life one person at a time. For a while, I kept people who were continuously negative around because I was scared to let them go. Not only was I nervous about what would happen to them but also what would happen to me. For some parts of my life, negativity was more normal then positivity was. As I struggle with my own mental health now, I realize that life is not worth living if you are consistently unhappy. If you need to cut people out of your life in order to make your life happier, that is okay.

The people you have in your life and surround yourself with should continuously inspire you, add to your happiness, make you want to be the best version of yourself, and not hold you back. If your friends have a plan for their future, they will inspire you and force you to be your best and prepare yourself for your future.

Life is short, don't waste it being around people who alter your mindset for the worse.

You are who you surround yourself with. If you want to live your life thinking bad thoughts and always being mad at the world then, by all means, surround yourself with those people. If you want to do nothing with your life then stick with the people who have no plan for their life. However, that is not a healthy way to live. Personally, I don't want to waste my life and miss out on all the beautiful parts to come.

Put yourself in a position for success, your future is up to you, no one else. Apart that adds to your future is the people you keep around. If you have people in your life that have no plan for themselves or their only priorities are drinking then it would