10 Things To Help You Out If You Just Can't Get Started With A Good Cry

Cry me a river.

13
Wikipedia

Everyone needs a good cry sometimes. It could be in the shower, on your way to class, maybe even in class. (It's fine.) Either way, we all need to let it out every now and then. If you can't think of any reasons to get you going, I'll give you a few right here.

1. If you're a Cardinals or Patriots fan:

This is gonna be an ugly cry.

2. If you're a Panthers fan:

Yeah, this one's a happy cry. We're going to the Super Bowl!

3. If you're a Broncos fan:

This, too, will end up being a sad cry. Because in about 14 days, the Panthers are going to beat the shit out of you in the Super Bowl.

4. You have schoolwork due tomorrow:

Honestly, I'm about to drop out and just go for my MRS degree, if you know what I mean.

5. The fact that Donald Trump might actually become our next president:

I mean, I don't want to move to Canada... but I will if necessary.

6. Derek is dead:

It really hurts every time you think about it.

7. When you run out of allowance:

Being a broke college kid takes finesse.

8. Olivia still hasn't been kicked off "The Bachelor":

Ben, she is crazy. Literally, she thinks you have your own secret language and has the biggest mouth I've ever seen. She needs to go. I would be so much better for you.

9. Liam Hemsworth and Miley are back together:

Either cry tears of joy because we missed them together, or cry because Liam is off the market again. Either one works.

10. You see your ex-boyfriend in a Starbucks, try to run away to avoid him, and spill coffee all over an innocent bystander:

Things happen, alright?