Creator Newsletter: Julia Sandor

Creator Newsletter: Julia Sandor

A series of Julia Sandor's work while at The Odyssey Online

12
Creator Newsletter: Julia Sandor

A series of Julia Sandor's work while at The Odyssey Online:

4 Reasons Designer Clothes Are So Overrated

www.theodysseyonline.com

Don't get me wrong, I love all types of designer things. From bags and accessories to shoes and clothing, they're all beautiful. But for a casual gal like me, these are not necessary things.

5 Best Date Night Spots Around The Phoenix Metro Area

www.theodysseyonline.com

For all the lovely couples in the Phoenix area I am here to help you plan your next date night. It's time to have some fun around this beautiful city.

Volunteering Overseas Is Rewarding And I Want To Do It

www.theodysseyonline.com

There are so many organizations that allow you to travel the world and volunteer. This has always been a dream of mine, and I want to share why it should be for everyone else too.

If You Don't Know What The AAF Is, Here's The Rundown

www.theodysseyonline.com

If you love football and haven't seen it yet, tune in to a game this weekend for a new experience.

A Jersey Girl's Top 10 Food Recommendations When You Visit New Jersey

www.theodysseyonline.com

As a Jersey Girl living in Arizona, these are my favorite foods I've been missing the most.

5 TV Shows To Binge Watch When You Aren't Stressing About College

www.theodysseyonline.com

My top five shows to binge watch as a college student.

Why being sick at college is the worst

Why being sick at college is the worst

www.theodysseyonline.com

A Giphy orientated list of why being sick at college is the ABSOLUTE WORST!