5 Best Date Night Spots Around The Phoenix Metro Area
Valentines Day

For all the lovely couples in the Phoenix area I am here to help you plan your next date night. It's time to have some fun around this beautiful city.

104

With Valentine's day around the corner, it's time to start thinking outside the box. If you are getting tired of the same old basic spots in Phoenix, these fun places will benefit you and your significant other.

Tempe Town Lake

Source

A fun and different place to spend time with your person is at Tempe Town Lake. Not only is it a beautiful sight to see around sunset, but it is also easy and cheap. You can rent a peddle boat, kayak or even paddle board. Prices range from $25 and up. On a hot day in Arizona, it might be a nice way to cool off.

Compass Arizona Grill

Source

Right on top of the Hyatt Hotel in Downtown Phoenix is the Compass Arizona Grill restaurant. With great food and a great view, you're bound to have a nice night. If you're nervous about being up so high with big windows and a rotating floor, don't worry. It moves so slow, you won't even notice and you'll be safe to enjoy.

Phoenix Suns or Arizona Diamondbacks Game

Source

Depending on the time of the year, a quick trip to a sporting event can be fun! Just blocks away from the Arizona State Downtown campus, both the basketball and baseball stadiums are there. Tickets tend to be really cheap. The basketball season tickets were as low as $13. Going out to a game could be a fun date, and you might even learn about your significant others competitiveness.

Papago Park

Source

Papago Park is known for its "hole in the rock". This easy hiking trail brings you around to this beautiful view of the area. It's also located right next to the zoo, so if you're looking for something fun during the day, you can hit both spots in one swing.

First Friday Roosevelt Row

Julia Sandor

On the first Friday of every month, there is a "First Friday" event held on Roosevelt Row. There are tons of beautiful murals and artwork along the road, that are perfect for photos, and many people with great artwork displayed. If you're looking for a fun and easygoing date, this is the place to be.